ten.

"So, the judge said it's okay if you live with me.. since you have no family left." Taehyung said as soon as he got into the car.

After the incident in the bathroom he quickly took me into the car and went back into the court room to see what happened.

"Your dad got life in prison, and he's being taken to a prison far from here for safety reasons. You're okay staying with me.. I mean if that's what you want." He said, nervously at the last part.

I giggled seeing him flustered, "Of course.. I wouldn't want to be a homeless pig now, would I?"

He chuckled and I reached for his hand forcing him to hold mine, "I love you, loser."

"I love you too, homeless pig." He chuckled.

-

"We're here."

I looked up to see us parked right outside a quite large building.

"Wow you never told me you were rich." I said.

"Ah.. about that.. I kinda forgot to mention.. I have a roommate?" Taehyung said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "Was kinda distracted.."

"Oh. You never told me you moved, Tae?" I questioned.

"Never really got the chance, you always ran away from me in school.." He frowned.

"I'll.. um.. I'll explain everything later, okay? From Yoongi and Namjoon to my father." I said, giving him a sad smile.

"Okay. But don't force yourself okay, you're free now, don't pressure yourself." He then leaned over giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go meet your roommate!"

-

I walked into the quite large apartment, analyzing the slight grey-blue theme of it, it had a really cozy vibe.

"Taehyung! You're back- who's this?" A short boy with black hair said, he had a bright smile that was almost contagious with a slightly crooked front tooth.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." I said, bowing to the male.

"Ohh, so you're the boy he is always blabbering about-"

"Shut up Jimin!" Taehyung interrupted.

"Alright fine. I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you Jungkook."

"You blabber about me? That's cute." I said giving him a small peck on the cheek which immediately caused his cheeks to flare up, "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, first door on the left." Jimin said.

{Taehyung POV}

I watched as Jungkook skipped down the hall toward the bathroom closing the door behind him, I then turned to Jimin. Only to see him eyeing the bathroom door with a smirk on his face which flared anger inside me,

"He's cute." Jimin said licking his lips.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"What? He's cute." Jimin shrugged.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself, Jimin. I don't want to have to slap you now, do I?" I said furiously.

"Jesus, chill out dude, why would you need to do that?"

"Because that 'cutie' is mine." I said.

"Ohh I get it now." He winked and then turned on his heels walking towards his room.

"Little shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Okay, where am I sleeping?" A sudden soft voice said. I turned to see Jungkook standing there with his bags in his hands.

"Well we don't really have a spare room.. but-"

"I'll sleep on the couch." He said, not even seeming to mind the idea.

"N-no.. um you can- uh sleep.. with.. er- me?" I said, I suddenly felt like the heat just turned on.

"You're cute when you're flustered," He said grabbing my cheeks, "but sure, I'll stay in your room."

===

A/N:

New character=New plot..

;)

Bye!!!!