twenty-two.

"No.. you don't." The younger said, letting go of Taehyung and pushing him away. Only to hug his knees once again.

"What the fuck?! Of course I love you Jungkook!" Taehyung said sternly, trying to wrap his arms around Jungkook once again, only to be pushed away harshly.

"Stop lying to me Taehyung, you hate me.. they said so." Jungkook mumbled, sobbing into his hands.

"Who is they?"

"The voices Taehyung. The voices." Jungkook whispered.

"Kookie, they're lying. I was only mad because of how much of a prick I was to leave you alone with that bastard of a father when you needed me the most. I'm so sorry for hanging out with Yoongi and Namjoon. I failed you Jungkook.. I failed you.." Taehyung muttered, "I don't think I could ever make it up to you."

"Kill yourself"
"Kill yourself"

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook suddenly screamed slapping himself in the face.

"Stop it, Jungkook! Don't hurt yourself!" Taehyung said trying his best to stop him.

"Leave him"
"Leave Taehyung"

"NO!-" Jungkook sobbed, only to be silenced by a pair of arms around him.

"Shh, baby, shh.. I've got you.." Taehyung said holding the sobbing boy in his arms. He was rubbing circles on his back.

The boy only continued to sob, with Taehyung trying to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry I was ignoring you, I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at myself." Taehyung whispered sadly, "Are you hearing the voices outside of your dreams now?" Taehyung asked.

The boy only nodded, leaving the older worried.

"I'm only making it worse.." Taehyung whispered, but Jungkook heard.

"Taehyung when you held me just now they became m-muffled.." Jungkook sniffled.

"R-really?" Taehyung asked looking into the eyes of the younger. He responded with only a nod but it made the older happy.

"So.. you made up with Yoongi and Namjoon?" Taehyung asked after a long silence.

"Yes, but it'll take awhile to become close. I'm not a hundred percent on their reasons for doing what they did. I need time." Jungkook sighed, playing with Taehyung's shirt.

"Take all the time you want, Kookie. I need time as well, I trusted them a lot and they failed me." Taehyung said, "I'm proud you're so forgiving Jungkook, even after all the shit they did to you."

"My mother raised me to forgive, but never forget.. I miss her so much." The younger said sadly, holding back tears.

"At least you're safe now, and not with that bastard of a father." Taehyung said caressing the younger's face.

"That's true. I still can't thank you enough for helping me even when I pushed you away."

"The pleasure is mine, princess." Taehyung chuckled, only to receive a harsh punch in the chest.

"Don't you ever call me that, ever again." Jungkook said, trying to be serious, he only giggled when the boy called him the name.

"Okay, baby boy." Taehyung smirked, seeing the crimson red of the boy's cheeks. As he said it he crawled on top of Jungkook, pinning him to the bed, and instantly attacking the boy's neck.

"T-Tae~" Jungkook moaned out as the older sucked and licked on his neck.

Jungkook really didn't feel like doing this tonight, and the older seemed to sense it.

"Don't worry babe, this is all we're doing I know you're not ready." Taehyung said looking the boy straight in the eyes.

"Thank you, Tae." The younger smiled stroking the older's cheek.

"I know you're not ready, and I'm not either. We'll take it slow, I care about you and I don't want to hurt you." Taehyung said placing a small peck on the boys nose. He then began to place kisses all over his face. First his nose again, then his left cheek, right cheek, chin, and then forehead, "I love you too much." Taehyung smiled.

"I love you too, TaeTae." He said as he placed a small peck on Taehyung's lips.

===

A/N:

Sooo I'm officially moved in but updates won't start rolling in until I'm fully settled in. Sorry!:(