epilogue.

10 years later..

"Looking back now I feel so ashamed of myself, man." Yoongi sighed staring at the youngest male before him.

High school reunions were probably the best place to catch up.

Even if you saw the person yesterday..

"It's fine, Yoongi. I'm over it." Jungkook chuckled, patting Yoongi's back.

"Hey, hands off." A stern Jimin spoke, eyeing the two males before him.

"I didn't know Jimin was that type of boyfriend.." Jungkook chuckled before seeing Yoongi and Jimin quickly share a peck.

"I honestly haven't gotten over how cute you two are."

"I haven't gotten over how cute you are, baby." A familiar deep voice spoke, snaking his arm around the youngers' thin waist.

"Hello to you too, babe." Jungkook rolled his eyes and then burst into laughter, along with Taehyung.

"Aw, aren't they just the cutest married couple." Yoongi spoke, eyeing the two rings on the Taekook couple. All the boys went to their wedding a few years ago, which only seemed like yesterday.

"We'd be a better married couple." Jimin confidentially scoffed eyeing his boyfriend next to him.

"You would if Yoongi would propose already." Taehyung chuckled.

"Shut up Taehyung!"

"Well, well, well if it isn't the people we only saw 24 hours ago." Jimin suddenly giggled pointing behind the Taekook couple.

Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were approaching the four boys, when Hoseok suddenly broke out into a sprint and jumped on Jungkook.

"It's my favorite child!" Hoseok screamed tackling Jungkook to the ground.

"Hoseok.. I saw you yesterday.."

"Shh.. it's a reunion we gotta be happy to 'see each other again'" Hoseok spoke covering Jungkook's mouth.

"Okay you can get off him now." Namjoon chuckled.

"Aish.. let me be.." Hoseok mumbled.

"Only I can be on top of him like that-" At that statement Hoseok quickly stood up.

"Taehyung!" A very red Jungkook spoke, flustered at the sudden comment of his husband.

"Okay we don't wanna hear about your sex life." Jin facepalmed.

Taehyung only giggled before helping Jungkook get off the floor and quickly kissed his forehead mumbling a quick "sorry".

The boys had truly become a family.

A family with a tight bond that could never be broken.

No matter what else life will throw at them.

Happiness also became quite a common word in their vocabulary, seeing as only just seeing each other brought a smile to their faces.

Jungkook was finally happy.

And he'd do anything to keep everyone else happy.

————————

*awkward bowing*

this story really sucked i'm sorry

Anyway, that concludes
'Whispers'

Thank you for reading :)

사랑해💘