|CHAPTER 8|

****NoT EdItEd***

[RECAP]:

"H-hello Mr.Collins do you need something?"

It was noticeable as he got stood up his jaw tightened, he looked mad.

Uh oh.

*

He stalked towards me like a predator catching its prey, his fists clenched before coming to stand in front of me.

"Ms.Diamonds." his ice cold eyes which seemed to be withheld from any emotion stared down at me.

"Y-yes sir?" I stuttered shrinking away from him.

His eyes followed every movement I made seemingly moving towards me again. I was sure we were less than a breath away.

"Do you want to know why I am angry?" he asked.

"S-sure sir."

"I spent my lunch here in your room, so we could eat together, then I see you with th-THAT BOY." he shouted finally losing his temper.

I winced his voice hitting my eardrums and I stepped back again, my back hitting the door in the process.

"His name is Lucas." I said quietly.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HIS GODDAMN NAME IS!" He shouted again.

Damn what was his problem.

"Ok yeesh calm down." I made a move to step away from him. He looked surprised at my statement his eyes flickering with some sort of emotion.

His burning eyes met mine again, I held his gaze staring right back at him.

Two can play this game.

"Excuse me." he said.

I moved to the side and he opened the door to leave, stopping for a second before shaking his head and closing it behind him and retreating back into his office.

Interesting...very very Interesting.

*

"Ms. Diamonds I need File A659 immediately."

Files?

"Um sir, where are the files you are requesting?"

Instead of hearing a reply all I got was the 'beep' sound of the call getting disconnected. I turned the intercom off and sat back down in my chair.

My door flew open, Mr.Collins coming inside without a knock and heading over to the file cabinets.

I stood up from my chair standing beside Mr.Collins and watched as he sifted through the files before finally pulling a file folder out and showing it to me.

"This is where you get the files. They're all arranged in alphabetical order. Don't disturb me next time for something as simple as this."

He walked away before I could even say a 'thank you'.

I retreated back to m desk setting up the calendar for today and future events.

Charity Gala on the 9th of April

I typed it into the calendar before forwarding the event to him through email.

Charity Event held to exclusive people/members.

Please join us, the event starts by 5:30 p.m.

Seems nice.

I refocused my thoughts on the work at hand, and eyed the clock on the screen.