|CHAPTER 17|

Thank you very much ibelate for being very much dedicated to my story by reading and voting, which is why I dedicated this story to you.

Enjoy!

<3

***NOT EDITED***

[RECAP]:

As soon as I said those words the plane shook heavily, throwing me into Mr. Collins lap.

"Well this is a compromising position." he stated, I looked up at him meanincingly. and that's the last thing I saw until everything turned black.

And then I screamed.

*

Everything was black, I quickly scrambled, trying to get up even though I couldn't see and my eyes have not adjusted to the darkness yet.

A hand quickly covered my mouth, covering my screams, I started to struggle until I heard, "Stop moving," a firm voice hiss in my ear. I didn't listen to him and continued struggling against him until he grabbed my waist, and pinched slightly into it.

"Stop." he almost groaned as if in pain. Then I felt something dig into me sharply at my side, and I made a shove at it attempting to distract him elsewhere. 

It was probably his wallet because then he hissed, "Fucking stop! Jesus Christ." Then he stood up abruptly throwing me off his body.

I heard some rummaging before he pulled out his phone and turned on his flashlight.

"I should have thought of that." I whispered to myself.

The light suddenly appeared in my line of vision before I saw a hand reach to grab me. I reached out to grab his hand then stepped a safe distance away from him.

"Yeesh, your wallet couldn't get any shaper. What is it made out of? Metal?" I asked clutching my side.

He ground his teeth tightly before walking away and heading towards the front of the plane.

"Hey! Don't leave me here alone!" I said quickly rushing after him.

We passed through the cockpit and immediately a flight attendant came rushing to us, hands outreached to get us out.

"Please return to your seats, the matter is being attended to." She said, and then winced when the flashlight directly hit her face.

"You better hurry." Mr.Collins said angrily to her.

I frowned at him, and pushed the flashlight out of her face, "Thank you!" I said, and turned to push Mr.Collins towards his seat.

He was purposely dragging his body weight as I pushed him out, his strides short, and he kept grumbling about something I couldn't hear.

"Sit down." I said pointing to the seat he sat in before.

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything and sat down. Satisfied, I headed to return back to seat when a hand stopped me, "If you want me to reconsider you not getting fired, I suggest you sit down....right here" He patted the spot next to him.

I let out a loud groan, stomping my way over and stretching my legs over him. I could have swore I saw his leg come up before I fell almost, almost face first to the floor.

Luckily, Mr.Collins reached out to grab me before I did hit the floor. I scrambled out of his grasp and embarrassingly crawled over to the window seat.

A choking laugh sounded, and I turned to find Mr.Collins doubling over in laughter. Holding his stomach, and I mean full belly laugh laughter.