|CHAPTER 12|

Keep reading and supporting, and I'll keep writing! xx

***NOt EditeD****

[RECAP]:

"You ready?" she montioned to the variety of makeup lined up on a table.

"I was born ready."

"Let's do this." I replied back throwing my purse onto the bed and sitting down into an awaiting chair.

"Alrighty." Maddy responded and got right to work.

*

"Wow...." I gasped looking at my reflection in the mirror.

<<<<Peep picture above

"I did good." Maddy said as well.

I gave her a quick glare before clapping my hands together, "Dress time."

I headed to the bathroom, slipping out of my clothes. I slipped on the yellow dress from the bottom up, securing the straps onto my shoulder. Then headed back to the room grabbing some blue pumps.

 Then headed back to the room grabbing some blue pumps

"I'm ready to go" I said excitedly.

"Alright, GOOOOOO! And kiss plenty of men for me!" She shoved me out of the room and out of the apartment.

"Alright Mom." I said rolling my eyes.   

"Call me if you need anything sweetie! Curfew is till 12 midnight. See ya later alligator." She shifted on her feet, glancing behind me.

Then she was gone.

"Interesting." A voice said, coming from behind me.

 I jumped, turning around me and put a frantic hand to my heart. His eyes leisurely swept up and down my body.

Eyes up here doofus.   

"You look nice." he said.

"Thanks." My cheeks warmed slightly as I took in his appearance. 

He was wearing an all black suit, with a white dress shirt inside, leaving a few buttons open, but more than enough for the imagination, if you know what I mean. A voice interrupted me out of my thoughts.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he smirked when he caught my eye. I quickly looked away noticing a black limo pull up to the curb.

"Is that our ride?" I asked looking at it in awe.   

"Yes." he answered curtly opening the door for me.

"Thanks." I muttered quietly stepping into the car. I arranged my dress, holding it in my hand so Mr.Collins can slip inside.

Closing the door behind him, he sent me a quick glance before giving the driver a quick nod. 

Soon we were off.