|CHAPTER 22|

***NOT EDITED***

[RECAP]:

Do I really have to?" I asked.

"Yes."

I sighed again, taking a look at the screen again only to see that it turned off, I handed the phone back to him and started to climb on his lap.

Mr. Collins, pulled me closer to him and then set the timer for thirty seconds.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yeah sure." I brang my legs to wrap around him so I could be more comfortable.

But just as I leaned in...my phone died.

*

  ⚠️   

THE CONTENTS OF THIS CHAPTER ARE FOR MATURISH READERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 

 ⚠️     

I snickered, "Looks like we can't kiss..."

I tried to quickly get away from him to get my phone, but he caught me in a firm gasp.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Um, well gee that's a good question, I always wanted to go to Mars, but I don't think they found it to be suitable yet, I could so Pluto, but wait are we talking about on Earth or outside of Earth because—"

A bright light flashed in my eyes, "Get that away from me!" I shouted closing my eyes immediately.

"Now you know how it feels. I'm waiting....there's light, no cameras, so action!" He smirked.

"Okay, okay...close your eyes." I said.

He smirked and then put the timer back on the screen, turned off his flashlight, and instead but the brightness up enough so we could see each other.

"Is that better?" he asked as pulled me closer to him, our chests almost touching. 

His hands were slowly go in circles around my hips, and he was smiling up at me.

I hope I don't regret this.

"Yes, now close your eyes." I said.

I brush my lips brush against his.  Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I couldn't seem to...In this moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Tiara" he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter. I smiled, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. 

I leaned in and press a soft kiss to his lips, and the next thing I knew he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth.

My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. Instantly, the last barrier between us was broken as he pushed me up against his firm chest, his hand circling around my waist teasingly. I let out a quiet moan in the contact of body heat against my own, and when we broke apart for air, I rested my forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. 

Remembering I had to give him a lap dance, I slowly rolled my hips, pressing firmly into him. Just as I continued further, the timer beeped out.

Mr. Collins ignored this and instead said, "Continue." 

I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, I felt something very hard poke from under me. I let out a quiet moan in the contact of body heat against my own, and to tease him a bit.

He let out a guttural groan in protest, then slight moved his hips against mine.

Grabbing on to his arms for support, I circled my hips slowly and tormentingly. While I do this, I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck his hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent I roll my hips faster.

We both moaned together, and I let my head fall back from the intense pleasure, I feel Mr. Collins hand travel up my back, keeping me steady.

30 seconds, I say to myself.

I immediately pull back and Mr.Collins let out a dissatisfied moan. His hands still encompassed around my hips, I gently pried them off and sat back down on the floor next to him.

We we both silent. I could faintly hear him trying to catch his breath and he was muttering to himself. 

Dang, knocked him out good! I thought to myself.

I instantly regretted the thought. Getting really uncomfortable in the silence. I looked over at him and saw him running his hands over his lips, deep in thought about something.

"So—" I started, but was interrupted by a loud noise coming through the door.

"Hold on! We're getting you people out of here!" Someone shouted.

I breathed out a sigh of relief, as I heard a sawing noise envelop from the outside of the elevator. I looked again at Mr.Collins if he had registered this news, but he still seemed to be deep in thought. 

The doors bust open and I saw some firefighters standing in front of the elevator, immediately rushing over and pulling us to our feet.

"You guys are ok now." He hauled us out of the elevator and into the hands of a medic who was on scene.

I just need to check some things to make sure you are ok. I nodded and let her do her job. It was very quick and after she decided I was ok, she let me go, so I waited for Mr.Collins to finish.

I looked around and saw him with another medic similarly doing the same thing the other medic did to me.

I started to approach but then stayed behind and decided to sit on a lounge chair in the room. I looked again at Mr.Collins, and found him looking straight at me.

Oh boy. 

What did I get myself into?

*

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

What did she get herself into? 

Anyways, I'm back!

Who missed me? I haven't been updating lately because I've been studying for the ACT, which is coming up next week....Wish me luck!

Hope you enjoyed this short but sweet chapter, make sure to vote, follow, comment, share, I would really appreciate it!

Btw, I see you guys out there who vote and comment, thank you so much for everything that you do, and I hope you guys will continue to do so!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3

See you soon,

~Starlight87