|CHAPTER 10|

SPECIAL 1K READS UPDATE!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME BY VOTING OR EVEN READING AS WELL AS THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

NEXT UPDATE NEXT WEEK! OR EARLIER IF YOU CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE THIS BOOK WITH OTHERS!

**[NOT EDITED]**

*

[RECAP]:

I caught his eye raising my eyebrows lightly. "Do you like it? My dress." I asked.

"Like it?" he leaned closer, his arms lightly clutching my waist as if he thought I would have sudden movements to his touch.

I felt his hot breath touch my ear, my heartbeat starting to pound with such a close distance. In fact I had started to hear it in my ears. Then Mr. Collins tightened his hold on my waist infinitely pressing closer to me.

"I love it."

*

Heat rushed to my cheeks at his words and Mr.Collins visibly smirked seeing this, his thumb tracing the side of my hip before suddenly stepping back and exiting the dressing room.

I continued staring forward barely recognizing his sudden actions. Filled with slight confusion, I ran my fingers through my hair, took off the dress and put my work my work clothes on. 

Hanging up the dresses I didn't want I placed it on the rack, going out to meet Darcy outside.

"Honey, there you are! I've got to go I have lunch break." she said sincerely. I frowned a little, before smiling  "Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it."

She pulled me into a hug, "Make sure you come by once a while dear, I still haven't got used to your pretty face."

"I will." I smiled again giving her a final wave before turning away. I got my phone from my dress pants that I had put it in earlier playing around with it and checking a few emails, looking around for Mr.Collins but to no avail, I put the phone in my pocket carrying the dress towards the register.

Thankfully there was no line, there was barely anyone in the store. I handed the cashier my credit card, putting it back in my wallet after the purchase was made. I grabbed my bag with the dress inside heading out the door, not wanting to wait for Mr. Collins, and made my way to his driver who was already sitting in the awaiting car.

I tapped on the window, sending the driver a little wave, noticing me he unlocked the door and I slipped inside, with the driver locking it behind me.

"Hope everything went well ma'am?" the driver asked looking at me from the rearview mirror.

"Yes sir, and you don't have to call me ma'am I feel old when you do that." I said smiling lightly.

The driver erupted in a deep rumbling laugh, muttering to himself "Women these days."

I don't get what was so funny.

"Please call me Jeff then miss." He smiled back at me.

"And call me Tiara, but I'm Tia for short." I said back.

He nodded thoughtfully and we returned back to peaceful silence.

"You don't happen to know where Mr.Collins is do you?" I asked quietly.

"I was just about to ask you the same question." he replied.

I stared out the window, seeing a figure in the distance coming out of the store. "That must be him." I muttered.