|CHAPTER 21|

***NOT EDITED***

[RECAP]:

I pressed the button to go to the 7th floor.

It was quiet, too quiet, I could tell something was wrong.

I watched the numbers on the elevator climb until it stopped on the 5th floor.

"Oh no. Not again."

And the lights went out.

*

It was pitch dark except for the red lights saying ERROR. Terrified I reached out for my phone and hurriedly put my flashlight on.

"Mr.Collins? Are you there?" 

I waved the flashlight around some more and finally it landed directly on him. And he wasn't smiling.

"Get that out of my face now!" he said angrily, taking off his shades to set his angry eyes on me.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly and slid my phone on the floor so it could illuminate our surroundings.

After a few moments of silence I asked, "So what do we do now?"

"We wait." he simply replied.

Confused I asked, "Can't we just press the emergency button?"

"It won't work. This happened to me before," he stared at me and then muttered, "and will certainty never will happen again"

"What was that?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing." he said.

We fell into silence again, the only sound heard was a brief humming noise and then it stopped.

"They cut the AC off." he said.

"Oh."

With a sigh, Mr. Collins stepped forward and removed his suit, revealing a white long sleeve muscle shirt.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Stripping. Do you have a problem with that?" He smirked at me defiantly and then put his suit jacket over the railing.

I didn't respond and simply tapped my foot, anxiously wanting to touch my phone, but couldn't because of fear of the dark.

And yes, I am still afraid of the dark.

"So, I'm bored, want to play a game?" 

I glanced over and saw his face scrunch up in thought and then blankly stared at me.

"No." He said.

"B-But, why?" I asked.

"No." He stated finally.

2 hours later.

"Pleaseeeeeee!" I wailed out.

"Nooooo." he said.

We were still in the elevator, no one had come to rescue us, and my phone was about to die.

"You are so annoying!" I yelled, my frustration getting the best of me.

"What did you say?" 

I glared angrily at Mr.Collins only to see him fuming at me. I quickly averted my eyes and stared at the floor.

"Fine. I'll play your silly game." he said after a few moments.

"Really?! Thank you Mr.Co—"

"Ah, but I'm not finished, I'll play your game, if you go by my rules." He smiled wickedly and waited for my answer.