DESPERATION

Emir went crazy when Baran called him informing him about Kemal escape. Emir realized Zeynep was the one Who saved him, She betrayed him for her brother. Everytime Zeynep did that was like she was insterting a knife into his heart.  The fact that she was choosing her brother instead of him was killing him.

Zeynep arrived home and had a confrontation with Emir. He let her know very clear he will do the impossible to stop Kemal and Nihan's wedding. Emir locked Zeynep in the room and left.Zeynep yelled, hit the door but in vain. She called Kemal on the phone but he didn't answered so she called Zehir and Zehir answered imediatelly seeing her name on screen.

"Zeynep what happened?"

"Zehir brother take care all of you please.Emir found i helped my brother, he locked me in the room and left.He swore he'll do anything to stop the wedding.Please take care!! My brother, Nihan are fine??"

"We are all fine Zeynep don't worry.Your brother and Nihan are getting married right now. Don't worry, no one will stop this wedding! Thank you for calling me Zeynep and if you need anything call me."

"Fine Zehir brother thank you..goodbye..Take care all of you."

Zeynep was desperate. Emir was destroying her heart once more, constantly.He becomed capable of everything. Zeynep could not bear this.She couldn't bear how always he was choosing his war instead of their son.

Zeynep called Mujgan to help her unlock the door.Mujgan did as Zeynep asked. "Zeynep what are you doing with that bag?"

"I'am leaving Mujgan hanim! I will not stay here  not even a moment!"

"My dear think better.. When Emir will fiind out.."

"I don't care anymore! I'm tired of never choosing his real family! I know i don't matter for him but at least for his son he could stop..."

"Off...Zeynep but where are you going like this..pregnat my dear.."

"Just for this i'm leaving! If we are important for him he will search us if not it is his own problem! I won't come back till he'll choose us!" Zeynep took a taxi and left.

Emir was showing to his people and Baran where and how to make all to stop the wedding but they didn't had any idea the people of Zehir and Ayhan followed each step made by them and informed their bosses. Emir received a call from Efsane. "Emir bey, sorry for disturb you but i think you should know"

"What happened Efsane? Speak fast!"

"Zeynep hanim.."

Emir got in panic. "What happened tp Zeynep?? SPEAK!"

Efsane told him Zeynep left the house.He was furious.He left instantly leaving his people to take care of everything. Emir arrived home furious questioning everyone.

"WHERE IS ZEYNEP MOTHER? How could you be so careless! Why did you unlocked the door of her room?? She should stay locked as i said!"

"EMIR! The girl yelled constantly to open the door! She is pregnat! If something would happened to her? You really don't think at this?"

Emir fell on the couch worried.Suddenly he becomed very angry.  "She defied me AGAIN even if i told her to not do it!She left..She dared leave with my son!! If she thinks can get rid of me she is so wrongg!!"

Mujgan sat next to him trying to caress his head but Emir moved her hand away. "Don't mother! You are also one of the persons Who betrayed me..!"

"Emir son..Why you don't understand all i did was for your own good.. Same did Zeynep also.."

Emir suddenly looked at her mother.

"Son.. Leave this hate and think trully at least once at her..at your child.You want to lose them too..?"

Hearing this Emir went crazy.Of course he will never allow such thing. Zeynep and Poyraz are the only which were left for him, which belong to him and will not allow to lose them NEVER! He stood up, called Mehmet to leave from there and search for Zeynep in all possibles places. Emir also left for search her.

Zeynep went to a poorly hotel.That's what she could afford with the few money she had in her bag. She layed in the bed and carresed her belly which was enough bigger now.She was almost 7 months now. "My son... At how many trials we will be submit from your father... I lost every chance to save him.. I don't know if even you'll be able to change him... He is caught in that darkness and doesn't want to see the light..... It's so good to have you.. You will never leave your mother..Never.. Always be with me..My Poyraz.." Zeynep smiled in tears holding her belly with her hands.

Someone knocked on the door. Zeynep was scared, didn't answered.The knock hears again.

"Who is it?"

"From the hotel administration madam"

Emir gived the man money telling him to leave. When Zeynep opened the door found Emir standing there with a hurt gaze. "What are you doing there?"

"I come to take you.You and my son!"

"I won't go anywhere with you Emir!Please leave!" Zeynep wants to close the door but he stop it and walked inside closing it. Zeynep moved away.

"You thought you will get rid of me like that Zeynep?You will NEVER get rid of me! How did you dare leaving with my son??"

"Beacause i'm tired Emir! I'm tired we to be the always on the last place for you! I'am tired understand!! Today you almost killed my brother!!! If i wouldn't save him then what would happen huh?? YOU WOULD KILLED HIM!! And i woul've never forgive you this!"

"Calm down..You will hurt Poyraz!"

"NOT ME! YOU ARE HURTING POYRAZ!!" Zeynep yelled at him bursting in tears and putting her hand on her belly. "I can't live like this with you anymore Emir.. The time to make a choice has come.. A REAL CHOICE! Or Poyraz and me or your war!"

"Zeyynepp......"

"EMIR! I swear I will leave with Poyraz from there and you will never see us I swore to you!"

"Don't treat me little one..."

"I've never did that and I will never do it! Doesn't stay on my character! I'am not YOU EMIR! I will never force you be with me! I'm doing it only for Poyraz! I still hope and hope you to change..for our son but my hopes are dying with each day..... You are killing them each day.. YOU ARE KILLING ME EACH DAY!!"

Emir had tears inside his eyes. He moved closer to Zeynep touching her faice and putting his forehead on hers kissing it. "Let's go home please.. This is not right place for you and Poyraz.. You are pregnat! You want something to happen to our son..? Come home little one please...let's go.. Do it for Poyraz.. Look, i promise i won't give you headache pains.. I promise you.."

" I want facts this time Emir, not words.