ANOTHER MIRACLE

Emir and Zeynep enjoyed fully their 3 days they spend in Santorini.. in the pool, at the sun, in the jacuzzi, in the sauna. Zeynep radiated of happiness. Not even now she couldn't believe all what's happening it's true or a dream. In the third day they returned to Istanbul.Both were very tan especially Zeynep.

"How is my heart? I missed you so much my Poyraz"

Zeynep and Emir spend all day with Poyraz. Emir was more relaxed like he let go something which was holding him back. Zeynep was very happy seeing him like that also Mujgan.

The time was passing. Almost two months passed.Mujgan decided to work into Kozcuoglu holding and time ago she asked Zeynep to help her and she accepted. It was a weird thing for Zeynep to work in the Kozcuoglu holding, was something she never imagined but after all was her husband's company and has no reasons to feel like that. Zeynep was helping Mujgan for a project Mujgan wanted to made for the holding and which already started to be succesful. Emir was very proud of Zeynep.He even gived to her a own office in the company. Seeing how far she went, how strong she is..made him proud. He was proud having such a women next to him.And even if he doesn't want to recognize, Zeynep always was stronger than him in their relationship.

Zeynep was in her office packing some things when suddenly felt two hands on her waist.

"I'am disturbing you.."

Zeynep smiled closing her eyes putting her hands above his. "Not at all.."

Emir pressed short wet kisses on her neck from behind. Zeynep turned facing him.

"Are you happy with what are you doing ..?"

"I'am very happy..in everything..not only in that.."

Emir smiled same Zeynep.He moved closer to her wanting to kiss her lips but suddenly Zeynep started feel bad and went with fast steps to the bathroom. Emir got scared and went after her. Zeynep vomited. Emir yelled on the door asking her if she's fine. Zeynep stood up, washed her face a bit with water, wipped her face, leaned to the wall and opened the door. Emir walked inside scared touching her face.

"Are you ok?What happened?You scared me!"

  "Now i'm better.."

  "Shall we go to the doctor..?"

  "No Emir..I'm fine.Leave it, i'll  manage it"

  "Zeynep..Let's go to the doctor better..Now"

  "No Emir,seriously.I feel better.I promise i'll go, but not today"

  "Fine..But now you are going home.I will drive you"

  "No..I will take a taxi"

  "Zeynepp..How will you take a taxi?I will drive you home"

  "No baby..it's ok.I will take a taxi and i'll go also to the hospital"

  "Are you sure..?"

  "Yes." Zeynep said touching his face and left.

  "You call me for any eventuality"

  "Yes"

  Towards home, Zeynep stopped to a farmacy buying a pregnancy test. When arrived home,she went imediately on the bathroom in her room. She did the pregnancy test and before to see the result she closed her eyes, her heart almost jumping from her chest. She opened her eyes..two lines appeared on it. She is pregnat..again..with Emir. Tears filled Zeynep eyes. She smiled, laughed. She couldn't believe it. She was so happy. Zeynep touched her belly with her both hands.