SHOCKING APPEARENCE

Zeynep was already so bored. She was sipping champagne from a glass.

  "Did you already got bored?" Emir came in front of her.

  "This world isn't for me Emir..You already know so well"

  "You want to leave?"

  "Whatever you want.."

  "I have to meet the persons with whom my company will colaborate and then we will leave"

  "Fine.."

  "Emir bey come a bit"

  Some minutes passed, almost an hour and Emir still didn't come.Zeynep saw him talking with a man. She walked towards Emir with a boring air. Emir was talking with that man.He was facing Zeynep and that man with his back. "Emir..sorry I'm disturbing but.."

  The man turned around facing her. Zeynep woked imediately from the boring phase.She got frozen. She has Salih in front of her eyes after so much time.She couldn't believe.Salih looked with a serious glance at her. Emir noticed something dubious into Zeynep's look and didn't like it at all. Emir grabbed her hand pulling Zeynep to him.

  "And the madam is..?"

  Zeynep remained shocked before to say anything.Salih pretend to not know her.

  "My wife, Zeynep"

  "Ah..beautiful name.Nice to meet you, I'am Salih"

  Zeynep gived her hand who was trembling a bit.Emir noticed also this and pressed his teeth. "So, your company will colaborate with mine?"

  "Yes true"

  "You know..you seem very known to me Salih bey..Maybe I saw you before..."

  "Hm..I don't remember.."

  "Usually I don't forget any face..I don't know why yours i can't remember it at all"

  "Maybe because you never got to see me before of this meet"

  "Yes..maybe..Ok.We must leave"

  "Good bye. Have a nice evening" Salih said looking at Zeynep who was looking around.

  "Goodbye" Emir said shaking his hand with Salih.

  "Good bye Zeynep madam"

  "Goodbye.."

  Emir noticed the silence of Zeynep all time in the car.They arrived home and Zeynep climbed the stairs. "Did you liked?"

  "What?" Zeynep turned quickly.

  "The party"

  "Yes..I'll go to sleep Emir, I'm very tired..Good night"

  "Good night...."

  Zeynep arrived in her room. She couldn't believe she saw Salih and he pretend like not knowing her. What are his intentions..He could say they know each other.. If Emir will find later that him.. For sure will disturbe him.Not necessary because he cares about her but Emir can't bear such lies. But why Salih come back and why he colaborates with Kozcuoglu holding. That was very suspicious for Zeynep. 

  Emir was into his room.He was undressing himself while remembering all what happened tonight. It seemed a bit suspicious Zeynep especially after the meeting with that man.