MOMENTS..

"This is what you actually want to know?That's why are you here?Would disturb you knowing me with other women?" 

Zeynep eyes filled with tears.She couldn't bear his ironic smile anymore and let go of his arm. "RESPECT ME EMIR!You can't go with other woman because you have guts!I will not allow you this!I'am not Nihan!I will not allow you cheat on me!"

  "Don't worry.I will not bring none home if that what you were worried about"

  "EMIR!"

 Zeynep stood in front of him.Emir analized her body.Seeing her dying of jealousy was making him feel good,alive,happy. 

"Are you jealous little one?" Zeynep looked at him for moments then she burst on. 

"Do you want me play same game?Do you want me meet another man as well?Perfect let's play.Let's see who's gonna win!"

 Zeynep moved close to him. 

"You know veryy well I've always win in front of you!" 

Zeynep said that with courage while looking into his eyes.Emir was speechless only looked at her with angry eyes.Zeynep turned to leave but Emir grabbed her waist with one hand pressing her to his bare chest from behind.Emir approached her ear moving away her hair. 

"You really want to play little one..?Let's do it also in this aspect..You know in THIS I've always won!"

 Emir grabbed her breasts with his hand holding them strongly.Zeynep moaned loud at his strong touch.Emir kissed her neck slowly then harshly like a savage animal.He turned Zeynep to him with a quick move pinning her body on his.Emir was looking at her face who was begging him to make her his.He grabbed her face looking at her whole face and lips with lust eyes. Zeynep had her eyes closed breathing hard.Her hands were on his bare chest.

  "Open your eyes..look at me!"

  Zeynep opened them slowly.

  "I wasn't with any other women!"

  Zeynep smiled shortly and kissed him strong passionately, thing which shocked Emir. Zeynep was kissing him with such passion invanding his mouth with her tongue.Her hands went to his zipper touching a bit his hard thing. Emir moaned in her mouth.He grabbed her hair and took her on his arms and she put her legs around his waist.He carresed her bare leg harshly while kissing each other. Emir breaked her undies and threw them on the floor..

  Zeynep was pressed to him while he was taking off her nightdress kissing her breasts. He fell with her on the bed and Zeynep took off his pants and boxers.In the moment he entered her, Zeynep moaned so aloud that maybe all the house heard her. Emir entered her so fast and strong that provoked her pleasure but also pain. He was carresing her face.

 "Did it hurt you..?"

  "Ah..Yes..a bit..Please..take me easy.."

  Emir did like she said, made love to her slowly and increased the rythm depending on how much she could bear. They made love that night, felt each other with all after so much time.... Emir never felt so many emotions like he felt this night. Wasn't the first time he made love with Zeynep but this night everything was totally different,unique..Something changed in him after this for sure...

  Next morning Zeynep woked and didn't found Emir next to her. She took a shower and went to Poyraz room. She changed him and went downstairs with him. 

"Efsane..where is Emir?"

  "He left to the holding very morning Zeynep madam"

  "Ah..fine.Thank you"