A DREAM COME TRUE

Next day Zeynep was standing in front of the mirror wearing a robe. Emir went inside huging her from behind.

 "What happened my little one? I see you a bit sad and you shouldn't be"

  "Emir.. I better preffer not do the henna ritual.. Let's just marry.."

  "This is what you want?"

  "....I wish like every girl to do all the stages of it.. I've always dream on that..but at such ritual it has to be present also the bride's family.."

  "Your family won't come?"

  "Only my mother. She said will come only a bit at the wedding.. Anyway forget it" 

Zeynep turned kissed his cheeck and moved away leaving Emir thoughtful.

  Fehime was home, preparing the breakfast while Husseyin was waiting at the table. A knock was heard on the door. When Fehime opened the door remained shocked. Husseyin walked outside having same reaction.

  "I know I'm disturbing you, i know I'am not welcomed here but I came for Zeynep."

  "Something happened to my daughter??"

  "No, don't worry"

  "Zeynep and I will get marry and we want to do everything as it has to be. I know we don't have a good relation but I will want you two to come tonight at the henna ritual. Do it for her, Zeynep is suffering very much for not having her parents close in such moments. If you really love your daughter, come there, be next her.. Goodbye"

  Emir left leaving Fehime and Husseyin speechless and shocked about his words.

  The henna ritual and the wedding took place. Also Zeynep parents were present, not too much but they were and that's was very important for Zeynep-their presence next to her in the most beautiful and important moments of her life. The wedding took place in the garden of the back of the house. Zeynep wore the white wedding dress and Emir the black suede costume. Both of them looked absolutely gorgeous also being a superbe couple. In the moment they said YES, they did it trully from the button of their hearts. They already said it once, but this time was totally different.. When Emir put the wedding ring on Zeynep finger her eyes filled with tears and at the end she kissed his lips strongly. Everyone was clapping also Poyraz who was sitting in Mujgan's lap. Nur was into Fehime's arms as well. Both grandmas sitting next to each other.

  After the party Emir took Zeynep with a limousine to a house whom he just buy it exclusive for the two of them. The house was near the beach. Both walked inside holding hands. Zeynep was all a smile while Emir was taking off his blazer. 

"Do you like it...?"

  "Omg..all is superbe Emir..."

  "I want us to spend the night here and others days/nights as well when we'll want to be all alone.." 

Emir said pulling Zeynep to him. Both chuckled.Zeynep put her hands around his neck.

 "I agree..."

  "Of course..How can you miss being all alone with Emir Kozcuoglu.."

 Zeynep hit his chest slowly. 

"Anyway, you are mine..I'm not saying it just because our marriage.. but about the confession you did to me that night.." 

Zeynep put her forehead on his and her hands on his chest. Emir hands were surrounding her waist and his lips were touching and kissing her face, neck, shoulders opening slowly the zipper of her wedding dress letting fall on the floor. After, he took off with slow moves her bra while Zeynep undressed him of his bow and shirt. Emir lifted her up from the floor a bit kissing her lips while walking with her towards the bed. He put her down and looked deeply into her eyes while touching Zeynep face..

  Zeynep smiled. Emir looked at her with a look full of lust. She kissed his lips short, suave. Then, Emir started to kiss all her body like exploring it.. He turned her making Zeynep lay on her belly and he kissed all over her body from behind this time, licking it sometimes..her bare skin, legs, buttom, her back,arms, neck...and lips passionately. Zeynep felt was burning. He turned her on her back and took off her undies making her all naked. Emir raised a bit and took off his pants and boxers while Zeynep was watching him feeling hard to breath because of so much lust and excitation, her body was burning. Emir layed over her, put Zeynep legs around him and entered inside her...He growled in that moment..he felt full, happy..Zeynep too..She let her head fall on her back on the bed while Emir was making love to her kissing her neck, face, lips.. 

"I love you so much...my little one...So much..."

  "Emir......I love you too my love..FOREVER...." /

  After a while.. Zeynep and Emir were layed into the bed covered with white bedsheets. They were next to each other looking at all over their faces while touching it..

  "You made me the happiest woman Emir.."

 Emir was touching her lips looking at them. "You make me too my little one..Every day.."

  Zeynep smiled and kissed him sticking to his body, huging him and looking at his face. 

"You know.. I could never believe this will become true someday..Being with you..like that..like now in this moment...I'm so happy..I love you soo much baby.."

  Emir kissed Zeynep's lips with lust, turning her on the bed and layng over her again........./