AN ENDLESS BLACK LOVE.. LIKE THAT WAS THEIR LOVE

Time passed.. years passed. Almost 4 years passed.

  Zeynep opened a private kindergarten with Emir help who made this proposal to her after their wedding. Hard but, Zeynep accepted in the end. Beside this, she was dealing also helping Mujgan at some projects that's why she went sometimes at the holding and spend some time in her office.

  "Thank you so much! I will talk to Mujgan madam as well"

  It was a business man who wanted who contribute at Mujgan project seeming interesant for him not only the project, but also Zeynep. He kissed Zeynep hand looking with seductive eyes at her. Emir just walked out from the elevator and stopped in the hall seeing the scene. He pressed his teeth frowning and walked there with fast steps. Zeynep pulled back her hand from that man's feeling relieved seeing Emir and thanking God to made him came right now. 

"Baby.." 

Zeynep wanted to hug Emir but instead of that Emir grabed her waist and kissed her lips strongly in front of that man who remained speechless. The man left excusing himself and Zeynep&Emir went inside Zeynep's office. Emir locked the door whithout Zeynep noticing it. "Who was that one?" 

"For the project of your mother. You know she ask me to help her in this"

  "I don't like that guy's face"

  "Hm..why?"

  "What you mean with why?"

  "Why?!"

  "I don't like how he looked at you..What meant that of kissing your hand?!"

  "Emir...he just wanted to be a gentleman" 

Zeynep said to provoke Emir a bit. And she succeded !"

  Emir frowned.

  "No one is allowed to look at you except me !"

 Emir pulled Zeynep to him.

 "You are ONLY MINE ! No one can't look at you, touch what's mine ! MY WOMEN!"

  Zeynep swallowed hard. Emir pulled her closer now Zeynep was pressed to his body. Emir started rub his face on hers, on her neck whispering seductively in her ear, thing which made her burn inside..she was all excited.

  "Never try to make me jealous... Never try let anyone else touch you, talk to you because I... I will go crazy and I'll be capable of many things..."

  "Emirr......" Zeynep said moaning putting her hands around his neck. Both were rubbing their bodies almost.

  "You did something to me... I can't stop thinking on you.. You are in my mind day and night... You got into my blood...."

  "...And you in mine....."

  "You are only mine... And I will show you that there..now.."

  "H..ow...."

  Emir whispered seductively in her ear leaving all polite apart. "Fucking you, here, on your desk"

  Zeynep opened her eyes hearing that. "Emir..."

  "Don't worry, I locked the door" 

Emir turned Zeynep with a quick move pushing her to the table from behind raising her skirt. He opened his belt and then his zipper and entered her from behind so strong and fast.......

  Zeynep pulled her skirt more down, Emir was putting on his belt looking with a smirking gaze at Zeynep. 

"So this was a punishment..?"

  "You did not like it?"

  Zeynep felt a bit ashamed and didn't answered but deep down.. SHE LOVE ITT !! She loves this big passion and adrenaline she has with Emir ! Emir went to her whispering in her ear. 

"I know you like it.. Wait for me tonight" Emir left leaving Zeynep all in a smile.

  Poyraz soon would be 6 years and Nur already had 4. Emir and Zeynep moved to another house just after their wedding with their childrens, Mujgan and Efsane. Eda married her boyfriend from university 2 years ago and left the country with him. Zeynep wanted to move from the old house just to leave all past and memories behind especially of Emir so she got that idea of a new house, spoke to Emir and he made it real imediately. Zeynep used to bring Poyraz and Nur everytime she had time to her parents to see them. Her parents loved Poyraz and Nur a lot. Kemal and Nihan were in Greece from years ago with their Deniz and their boy, the child Nihan gived birth 3 years ago. They named him Ozan in the memory of Nihan's brother. They were happy living in peace.

  It was night.. Emir and Zeynep were in the house near the beach were they used to come everytime they needed more intimacy, just the two of them.

  Zeynep was on the terrace, drinking a glass of red wine. Emir came and put his hand on her waist kissing her neck. Zeynep turned and kissed his lips, then touched his lips with her finger. "What is it baby? Something happened?"

  "Nothing.. Only that.. I'm happy !"

  "I'am too.. very happy.. With you here, with our childrens whom I already miss it by the way"

  "Also me.. You know.. I can't believe how much I've changed.. How I used to be before.. and how I'am now.. I could never be away from them.. from you..."

  "Neither me from you three..."

  After a short pause.. Emir took Zeynep face in his hand looking deep into her eyes. "Zeynep...."

  "Yes.."

  "I want to have another child..."

  Emir's words left Zeynep speechless.

  "Emir... you are talking seriously..?"

  "Yes baby. I want us to have another child. I'm really surprised how you diddn't remained pregnat again all those years..."

  "Emir...! We would have by now an army of childrens.. I protected myself much more because you never do ittt..." Both laughed.

  "Do you want.. to have another child? To made to Poyraz and Nur a little brother or sister..?"

  "Yes..of course I want..."

  "Shall we start by now..?" 

Both laughed resting their foreheads on each other, then returned at serious faces.

 "I love you Emir..."

  "I love you too my little one...." 

THE END ❤🖤🔚