THE WORST NIGHTMARE

Emir was in his car, a bit far away from the place Zeynep and Salih were but he could see it all. He was furious..so furious.For him was clear now Zeynep is betraying him.He was suspicious, he founded all about her past with this man but he hoped it's all about the past but seeing her now with that man alone just two of them he thought the worst. Emir start hitting the wheel. "How could you do this little one..YOU...YOU Zeynep..."

  Emir start driving the car very fast.His eyes were red and filled with tears. 

  Zeynep arrived home.She felt better now inside after Salih words.She just hoped he will keep his word. She went to Poyraz room and took him in her arms. 

"Eda.. Emir didn't come yet?"

  "No"

  It was 00:00pm and Zeynep couldn't sleep.She stood from the bed and opened very low Emir's door room noticing he isn't there, then she went down to his office and wasn't there also. She start to be worried, layed on her bed and took her phone to call Emir but he didn't answered. Tears filled her eyes..she thought of the worst. That night Zeynep falled asleep crying. Meantime Emir was into a bar..thoughtfull..tired..angry..talking to someone on the phone.. 

"I want it to be exactly like the first time i was there!"

  Next day Emir arrived home.Zeynep was taking the breakfast with Mujgan.He stopped in the hall looking at Zeynep for moments then he approached them.

 "Enjoy your meal ladies"

  Zeynep stopped from eating and looked at him.

  "Son where were you?"

  Emir sat on the table. "I had work to do till later"

  Zeynep was looking down on the plate playing with the food whithout saying anything.

  "Son just today..On your birthday...Do you want us to prepare something.."

  "NO. This day i wanna spend it with my wife!" Emir grabbed and kissed Zeynep's hand. This gesture and his words shocked both Zeynep and Mujgan. Emir smiled in the corner of the mouth. 

 Emir told Zeynep to be ready at 20:00. Zeynep was really surprised of this suddenly change of Emir. Mujgan on the other hand was so happy for them.She trully believed in Emir words and in his change.

  Zeynep was in her room putting on the earings looking into the mirror. Emir walked inside looking at her smiling provocative and walked towards her.Zeynep was very nervous. Emir moved her hair away looking at her reflection in the mirror then he touched her neck with his lips slowly. This sensation made Zeynep shiver. 

"Are you ready..?"

  "Yes..."

  "What is it..you want to say something?"

  "Emir.. Why are you doing all this...Like this..suddenly..I mean..It's seems weird..."

  "Why seems like that to you? Wasn't this what you wanted? You think i'm playing another game..?"

  "I didn't want to said that.."

  "Why should i do it..? Especially now when we have Poyraz?! I wouldn't have any reason..Don't you think..?"

  "That's what i think too"

  "Perfect then. Let's go!"

  "But where we gonna go?"

  "Surprise ! And the surprise to be more special i'm gonna tie your eyes with this scarf"

  Zeynep laughed. She was overwhelmed by his actions. She wanted to let go all bad thoughts and enjoy this night..with Emir. Emir was really trying to have a family with her, to be with her.. or at least this is what she believed.