THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Emir was almost all day in his office.Outside was very cold.Zeynep had nothing to do so she thought to go to kitchen to prepar something good.

 "Zeynep madam..there is no need to do that.If you want i prepar whatever you want"

  "No Efsane don't worry.I can handle myself too.I want to make something my mother teach me..a cake"

  "As you wish"

  On the evening, Emir walked out from his office asking Eda where Zeynep is.She told him she's in the kitchen. Emir went there and stopped in the doorway smiling a bit seeing Zeynep with the kitchen short preparing something. Zeynep was concentrated on what she was doing whithout noticing someone is watching her..that Emir was watching her.Emir had again those strange feelings..Feelings which he did not want to have..to feel..of which he was afraid. Zeynep saw him and called his name. 

"Since when are you here?"

  "Not so much.What are you doing here?"

  "Preparing a cake.It's almost ready. Did you finish your work in the office?"

  "Yes.I'll go see Poyraz and i'll come to dinner"

  "Fine.At the desert i will serve the cake made by me.You need to taste it"

  "Ok..For sure it will not be good"

 Emir said joking.Zeynep frown at him playfull.

  At the dinner Zeynep served the cake made by her.Mujgan enjoyed very much. Emir looked at Zeynep how happy she is and made him feeling the same only by looking at her. He likes what he sees, was making him feel good, in peace.It was everything he ever whished.. being like this..in family armony.

  "From where did you learn make this great cake daughter?"

  "From my mother.."

  "Why don't invite your mother there one day?Both your parents?"

  Zeynep looked at Emir then around. 

"No Mujgan madam.. They won't come here.."

  Mujgan understood the situation and didn't opened the subject anymore.Zeynep becamed a little sad.She whished her parents to accept her marriage,her new life with Emir.. Emir noticed the suddenly change on her and didn't liked seeing Zeynep like that.

  Some time passed,months. Poyraz was almost one year old. Kemal and Nihan came back in the country few months ago.When Emir heard was angry.He was trying to restore his life with Zeynep and their son but his hate for Kemal was still there.The relationship between Emir and Zeynep was better.We can say Emir already got used with her being in his house as his wife.They were staying in same room.Emir felt more and more addicted to Zeynep, especially each time when they made love.Zeynep was very happy.She had the family all her life wanted to have and with Emir.She felt, she knows she's not totally in Emir's heart but she also knows one day this it's gonna happen too. Poyraz was a big boy now in few days he will turn 1 year old. Emir already prepared everything to celebrate his son's birthday.He loves Poyraz more than anything else on this world.He thought after loosing Deniz, the world ended for him but wasn't like that.He loves Poyraz more than ever loved Deniz. Poyraz was HIS, his own blood,Poyraz is his own child.

  Zeynep and Emir were at the table eating.Mujgan wasn't.She excused herself feeling a little bad.

  "You know at what i was thinking..?"

  "At what?"

  "What if you invite your family at Poyraz birthday?"

  "Emir...are you serious..?"

  "Yes..why not?!They are Poyraz grandparents after all"

  "Yes..but i don't know if they would accept it"

  "Ask them.I don't think they will refuse for Poyraz"

  "Tomorrow i'll go to them..Thank you very much..for this..I didn't expect it.." Zeynep was all a smile.

  "You can invite also Kemal and Nihan if you want"

  Zeynep looked shocked at him.

 "Emir..you are talking really serious?"

  "Yes. I have no problem with it"

Next day Zeynep went to her parents house with Poyraz. Seeing Poyraz, her parents finally accepted to come at the party.They loved Poyraz too much.Just when Zeynep wanted to leave Kemal arrived.Zeynep looked at him happy seeing her brother after so much time.She didn't saw him from the day she saved his life.Kemal looked at Poyraz.

"Hi brother..."

"Hi.."

"Look,he's my son..Poyraz. Poyraz he is your uncle Kemal."

Poyraz looked with wide eyes at Kemal. Kemal smiled a bit and touched Poyraz's little hand. 

"Hi Poyraz.."

"Son..Zeynep came to invite us at Poyraz birthday tomorrow" 

"You are also invited brother..I would like you to come..with Nihan"

"No Zeynep.I will not piss my foot never in the house of that man.Nihan not even!"

'Brother..Emir also agreed..actually he was the one who said to invite you all..."

"Ha..who knows what he's planning now.."

"No brother..He really changed.Poyraz changed him a lot."

"Ah Zeynep..when will you open your eyes.."

" I will expect you tomorrow to come if you want...I wish it so much.." 

Zeynep left with Poyraz. In the evening Emir asked Zeynep if her family will come.Zeynep answered doesn't know sure.

Next day was Poyraz birthday.As Emir promised he made for his son a big party which took place in the garden of their house.Also Zeynep parents were there.They didn't spoke to Emir only greeted him with the head, anyway they didn't stay too long, they left after some time. Later on the surprise of everyone, Kemal and Nihan arrived.Zeynep was very happy when saw them.Emir looked with a fake smile at them inside burning of anger. Zeynep hugged them thanking them for coming.

 "I did it only for you Zeynep and also because Nihan insisted"

"And for Poyraz!Where is that little one?I really wanna see him."

"Yes sure come with me"

Meantime Zeynep and Nihan went to Poyraz which was with Eda, Emir approached Kemal. "Kemal Soydere.."

"Emir Kozcuoglu.."

"A honour having you there..i should say.."

"Don't blew.I did it only for my sister"

"As i see you took your wife too"

Zeynep was coming but stoped at the door hearing their conversation.Emir looked towards Nihan.

"Take your eyes off my wife!"

"You should thank me i did not arrive on time in that day!"

"You are still the same bastard!"