NOTHING CAN SEPARATE THEM

Next day Emir and Zeynep were on road towards home.

 "I miss Poyraz so much !Can't wait to see him!"

  "He miss you too for sure. Anyway you won't be able to stay too much with him because all day you'll reserve it for me!"

  "What..? I already reserve it to you all last night Emir bey"

  "You will reserve it also today. I have a surprise for you!"

  "What surprise?"

  "If i'll tell you from now what kind of surprise will be?"

  "Ahh..you already made me so curious" 

  Emir and Zeynep arrived home. Zeynep spend few hours with Poyraz and then Emir went to her. 

"Are you ready?"

  "Already?"

  "Yes. You want to make longer the distance from Poyraz? C'mon. Eda already made our suitcases."

  "Suitcases? Emir where are you taking me?"

  "Trust me okey? If we want we can take Poyraz with us but i don't know if it is right place for him..especially where we go.."  Emir grabed her waist slowly saying this.

  Both said goodbye to Poyraz and left. They arrived at Emir's private plane. 

"Emir what is this..? Where are you taking me.. seriously now?"

  "Do you remember what i told you those times when we used to go out?"

  "On those times when you used to fool me?"

  "....."  Emir grabed her waist and Zeynep put her hands around his neck.

"Do you remember what I told you..what i promised you.. that I will take you at my place in Greece, Santorini..Do you remember..?"

  "Yes..Waw Emir!"

  "Come"

  The plane took off. Emir and Zeynep were in the plane. It was the first time for Zeynep. She was a bit scared and Emir made fun of her. After some hours they arrived in Greece and a boat took them at Emir's place.

  Zeynep was overwhelmed by the beauty of that place. Everything looked like pieces of a story for her.

  "Do you like it?"

  "Emir..it's superbe all..But i don't understand why..for what..you took me there.."

  "Because I wanted to make true my promise from then.." 

Emir hold her waist pushing her to him saying . "And because.. I want to start from zero..everything.. with you"

  "Emir..are you..talking seriously? You are really talking seriously? You are not fooling me or something also this time?"

  "The games end.. that kind of games of course"

  Zeynep hit his chest a bit playfull knowing what he meant.

  "Seriously... I want a new beginning with you..with our son..I want to live with you as a normal person, to have a normal life, to have a real family..and i want all of this...with you!"

  Zeynep had tears in her eyes. She kissed his lips pressed with all her feelings for him.

" I want that too..Me too! I love you so much..You don't have idea how much.."

  Emir took her in his arms, thing which surprised Zeynep and climbed the stairs opening the door of a room. He let go Zeynep of his arms looking around. 

"It's superbe..everything.."

  "And i have other surprise for you..but later" Emir said hugging her from behind.

  "I have no words..Everything is superbe here Emir...and is more beautiful having you..here..with me...." 

Zeynep turned to him putting her forehead on his. 

"I love you so much Emir...I can't breath whithout you......." 

Zeynep had her eyes closed. Emir was breathing hard..very hard. Both of them.. Zeynep  touched his face, cheecks, lips whispering

"From the first time I saw you on that coffe...you stole my heart, my mind, my breath, my body absolutely all..."

  Emir growled. He was all in sweat and excited. His hands were walking on her back till her butt sliding one hand under her shirt touching and carresing her thigh. Zeynep kissed all his neck, chin. Both were kissing each part of their bodies very slowly feeling each other while their clothes were falling on the floor. Zeynep was in Emir's arms..both of them full naked.

  "Don't ever leave me..."

  Zeynep touched his face. "Never"

  Emir kissed her..with a passion, with such a big desire. Their tongues were tangled..both were walking towards the bed..........

  Later Zeynep woked. She didn't find Emir in the bed, stood up took the robe and went to the bathroom. She finded him in the jacuzzi, with his arms spread around the bathtub.His eyes were closed. Zeynep looked around and saw few roses petals, candless and two glasses next to a red wine bottle. Zeynep smiled and took a sipp from the wine.She let go the robe and walked inside the bathtub. When Emir opened his eyes and saw Zeynep he trembled a bit.

  "Shh.."

  "My little one..." 

Emir raised a bit in the water. Zeynep kissed his chest, his lips.. Emir could feel the taste of wine on her lips.

  "So this was the other surprise... petals of roses..candless... It is you? Do i know you..? Where is my Emir..?"

  Emir smiled and smirked. "Do you want him back...?"

  "Always... but i want him in all ways..doesn't matter how.."

  They were still kissing. Emir wrapped Zeynep around him.

  "Do you know that this was my dream..."

  "What.."

  "Make love to you into the water.."

 Zeynep sat on him putting her legs around him.  "I want you to love me here..now.."

  Emir raised her a bit and entered inside her with all. With a hand he was holding her waist and with the other one her head kissing and bitting all her body. Zeynep hands were on Emir's back bitting his shoulders............./

  They were in the bed.A white blanket covering them. Their hair was wet.Zeynep was in Emir arms from behind, he was kissing her shoulder and Zeynep his hands.

  "You fulfilled your dream..."

  "Was the first time when we made love in the water" 

Zeynep chuckled a bit and Emir kissed her neck. 

"And won't be last time...' 

Emir turned Zeynep to him and kissed her lips passionately invading her mouth with his tongue.His hand slided on her thigh.Zeynep stopped the kiss. 

"Emir..aren't you tired at all..?"

  "Emir Kozcuoglu will never get tired..especially on this..with you..I want to make love with you constantly..All time we'll be here..I want to have you, to feel you...I missed you so much..your skin.. your body.. your lips..." Emir bite them.

  "Emirr............"

  "I can't stay whithout you..Never..! Don't ever leave again from me!"

  "Never my love..."