WELCOME OUR SUN

"How they are??"

  "It was a very difficult birth because Zeynep madam had also a risky pregnancy.. At one moment we were afraid to lose both"

  Emir swallowed all hearing this.His breath stopped for a moment.He was for the first time in his life trully scared.

  "But everything was fine in the end. Your wife is a very strong women.She give birth to a healthy little boy.You can see him in few minutes."

  Emir smiled happy, laughed with tears.

"I'am a father mother.. Can you believe.. my son finally was born.."

  "Yes my son" Mujgan hugged him.

  After few minutes the nurse came with Poyraz. Emir was totally shocked, frozed. The time stopped for this unique moment.He looked with big shocked and full with tears and happiness eyes at Poyraz.. Emir took him slowly on his arms. Poyraz was moving very very slow his little hands. Tears were flowing on Emir's face.. You could  see something else in his look..in his eyes.. a ray of light.. That was Poyraz. When he saw Poyraz was like the darkness from him dissapeared in that moment. Emir kissed his forehead slowly carresing slowly with his finger his little chin. "My son.. welcome to the world.. welcome to my life..Finally.."

  "Let me see him too.. Waww.."

 Mujgan put her hand on the mouth. "How beautiful he is..He looks exactly like you son..You were the same when you was a baby..When I hold you for the first time on my arms..."

  "No mother..My son will not be like me... He will be a better person!"

  Zeynep woke up slowly. When she opened her eyes she saw Emir standing with Poyraz on his arms. Tears filled Zeynep eyes. That's was the moment she lived for. 

"Emir... Poyraz.."

  "There he is.." 

Emir gives Poyraz to Zeynep. She took  him on her arms looking at him with full attention. She was so happy. 

"My son.. You finally came... You came to make my and your father life better.." Zeynep looked at Emir. She noticed Emir is a bit changed. She always knew in the moment Emir would see, would hold Poyraz on his arms something will change inside him and she was right.

  The nurse came excusing herself but needs to take Poyraz to his salon. Zeynep and Emir hugged him and the nurse took him.

  "Emir when we will go home?"

  Emir looked at her surprised.. surprised by her words.

  "What happened..?"

  "I like the word you used.. 'home..'

  "Isn't like that..?"

  Emir moved closer to her and kissed her hand, gesture that shocked Zeynep but also made her happy.

  "Of course it is"

  Some days passed. Emir brought Zeynep and Poyraz home. There was many ballons, conffeti all celebrating their return and the arrive of Poyraz. Emir showed to Zeynep Poyraz's room. It was superbe all blue with so many toys inside. Zeynep felt so happy. She felt finally she can have a family, a future with Emir. On the other way, Emir felt fulfilled, trully and really fulfilled for the first time in his life.

  Zeynep was into Poyraz's room holding him into her arms trying to make him fall asleep. Emir just passed on the hall.The door wasn't full closed so he approache it and looked at the image which was in front of his eyes.

 "Try to sleep son.. You don't want at all huh.. Ah.. I wonder with who you resemble.."

  Emir smiled in the corner of his mouth. Got inside slowly. "What happened?"

  "He doesn't want for nothing in the world to sleep"

  "Give it to me. Poyraz..come to papa" 

Emir sat on the archmair with Poyraz on his arms telling him sweet words and trying to fall him asleep. Zeynep looked at them two smiling with tears. 

"While you try to make Poyraz feel asleep I go take a shower." Zeynep kissed Poyraz's forehead and left.

  After some 10 minutes Poyraz fell asleep. Emir took him to his crib and fixed the temperature of the room then he leaned to the crib to look at his son. 

"You know.. You are the most beautiful and pure thing it ever happened to me...and you are only mine. No one can take you from me because you are mine, only mine.. You are my son, blood of my blood, flesh from my flesh.. You are the only person for whom I'm going to live from now I promise you my son..Only for you I will be a better person..At least I will try, hope i succed." Emir laughed a bit. "I will not behave with you as my fa...Galip Kozcuoglu did with me. I will try to be a good father for you, to whom you can rely on and trust. I will give you everything my son...Only you can make me be a better person."

  Zeynep was at the door hearing all. Tears were flowing on her face.Now she was totally convinced Poyraz arrival brought light into Emir's darkness and Poyraz will trully change Emir.

  "See...I told you, you will be a good father"

  Emir turned  slowly.He realized Zeynep heard all he said to Poyraz.He couldn't know why but he didn't felt confortable Zeynep knowing those things. On his opinion, this was making him weak in front of her.There were moments where he was like that in front of Zeynep and he hate this. He hate being weak with or in front of Zeynep. Zeynep walked inside and carresed his face slowly. "Do you remember what I told you before, everytime? Now I saw it and realize it."

  "What.."

  "That you are good human..That you can be a better person..That you are a good father.Poyraz will make you better and i wasn't wrong.."

  "Poyraz is the most important for me"

  "I know,now i know.And you have no idea how happy i'am for this..."

  Emir moved her hands away, kissed Poyraz's forehead and left. Zeynep smiled in tears. "See son.. I was shure that only you can change your father and i know you will do it,you already started.." Zeynep kissed Poyraz's forehead and left.