LIKE CAT AND MOUSE

Emir arrived home.Climbed the stairs and stoped at Zeynep's door room for seconds then went to his room, took off his blazer looking towards Zeynep's door.For few seconds he hesitated but finally walked towards it slowly resting his head on it.After some time he opened the door slowly and saw Zeynep while she driyed her hair.She just came out from the bathroom and had only a bathroom robe on her.Emir closed the door whithout making noise and looked at her.Zeynep stoped the hair dryer and let go the robe.Emir swallowed all when saw her naked body.. after so much time.When Zeynep turned back and saw Emir she covered quickly with that robe. 

"What are you doing here Emir?"

  Emir was silent.Only looked at her body with a thristy animal look. He walked towards her with slow steps. Zeynep's heart started beat faster with every step made by Emir.She was afraid she will not be able to stop him, that she will not be able to resist him.They were face to face now.Emir started touching her hair moving closer to her.Zeynep stopped him putting her hand on his chest.

 "Emir leave. I want to dress myself. Please leave!"

  Emir seemed to not hear anything from what Zeynep said.He was lost in his own world. Zeynep stoped him again. 

"Emir I said  leave!"

  Emir was in same position. He turned slowly facing her.

"Not also YOU. Don't do that to me, not YOU !"

  "What i'm doing to you?It's difficult for you to see also ZEYNEP rejecting you?Because also she doesn't want you there in her room?!And please, do not ever come here whithout knocking!Respect at least my intimacy if my person not!"

  Emir had tears in his eyes.He left. Zeynep closed the door and sat down on the bed tears filling her eyes.

Emir didn't come home from that night. Two,three,five days passed and he didn't come.Zeynep knew from Mujgan he is fine, standing on a hotel.Zeynep felt bad, guilty..She knows because of her he left. He didn't even come to see Poyraz.. Zeynep was thinking at the worst.. Where he can go after what happened that night than to other women..

  After five days Emir went home. Zeynep saw him on the window when he arrived. Emir went to Poyraz room. He spend some time with him and when got out he meet Zeynep on the hall. Emir looked at her then left but Zeynep stoped him by asking 

"Where have you been?"

  "Doesn't concern you" Emir went to his room and Zeynep after him.

 "You left for 5 days ! I have the right to know where you were !"

  " '5'" what careful and worried you was. Is none of your bussiness."

  "IT IS Emir! I'm your wife no?! I should know where have you been!"

  'My wife..' Seriously? Only in papers! Now get out, i want to change my clothes!"

  "Stop treat me like i'm no one in this house! Respect me once Emir!! I've had enough to be your mockery!"

  "It hurts no?"

  Zeynep looked confused at him. Emir opened the door. 

"Get out! Don't come again in my room whithout knocking!"

  "You don't have neither a bit of respect for me Emir.. Not even because i'am the mother of your child.. At least for this you should respect me.." 

Zeynep wanted to leave but Emir held her arm.

 "LET ME!"

  "Wasn't you who said you are here only for your son? Then what's your problem where i go or what i'm doing?!"

 Zeynep eyes filled with tears.She left his room and Emir closed loud the door.

  In that night Zeynep was sitting in her bed with her kness till chest crying silently.She felt so empty..even if she has Poyraz she was feeling so empty..not totally fulfilled as women.She felt dying slowly slowly inside. Only Poyraz was keeping her alive..If it wasn't by him probably..probably she wouldn't know what to do with her life. She hoped after Poyraz being born all to change and Emir to change, to be different with her too..but she sees this never gonna be possible. Emir wasn't home mostly all time. Zeynep was sure he is with other womans and this was killing her inside. Maybe she should act like she used to do it before, especially because now oficially she's his wife but she wasn't anymore the one she used to be in the past..

  Zeynep heard noise from Emir room and approached the door.She noticed he arrived home. She was feeling so helpless and pissed. She wanted to rush into his room and she finally did it. When got in she found Emir pulling off his shirt. Emir turned quickly. Zeynep remained speechless seeing his bare chest. Emir looked at her with a look "What are you doing here"

  "I came to tell you tomorrow i'll go to visit my parents and i will take Poyraz with me.I came to inform you as you said once"

  "Okey"

  Emir started opening his belt. Zeynep was all in sweat.She looked at his hands.Emir noticed her and raised his look to her. In that moment Zeynep moved quick her head.

  "Anything else?"

  "Ăh..no.."

  "Fine.leave now. I want to change my clothes. Or you prefer to stay?" Emir threw the belt on a chair.

  "You are a jerk"

  "Why?If you don't like what you see, please get out of my room!"

  Zeynep got angrier. She closed the door walking towards Emir.She was wearing a long black nightdress who was revealing one bare leg. Emir had only his pants on him. 

"And if i don't want to leave?If i want i can stay now here in this room! If i want i can sleep here in this bed!"

  Emir looked at her lips. He rolled his eyes and moved away but Zeynep held his arm.

 "Where have you been those days Emir?"

  Emir noticed how helpless, worried, pissed,nervous she is about ONE CERTAIN thing.

 "You wanna know if i was with other women?"