GLIMPSE OF HOPES... MAYBE..?

Next morning Emir was into Poyraz room holding him on his arms while talking to him.Zeynep walked inside. "It's time to feed him.Come to mommy Poyraz, I prepared your milk."

  "Give it to me.Today I'll feed him"

  Zeynep gived Emir the bottle and Emir layed on the archmair feeding Poyraz.Zeynep looked at them smiling.

  "Zeynep"

  "Yes.."

  "I'am invited to a party where important people will come whom will colaborate with my company.I would like you to join me"

  "Me..?I mean..as what I will go there?"

  Emir stood up with Poyraz on his arms. "As wife.You are my wife no..?"

  "I don't know if it's right for me to go there..."

  "Wasn't that what you always whished Zeynep? To be known as my wife?I'm inviting you to come with me, with your husband there.If you want of course, i'am not forcing you"

  "Fine..I will go.When is the party?"

  "In few days.You will have all needs tomorrow"

  "I will like to choose..by myself what to weare"

  "Ok, as you want"

  "Eda will join me"

  "Eda..?"

  "Yes.She is the only person in this house apart of my son and Mujgan madam with which I get along." 

That's was a hit to Emir and he notice it.Zeynep took Poyraz,put him in his crib and left. 

"Eda, Eda"

  "Yes"

  "Tomorrow we will go to shopping"

  "Who how?"

  "Off..Me and you Eda! Emir and I will go to a party in few days and i need to buy all things i need"

  "Yes sure I will go with you.Thank you so much for the trust"

  "Ah and please don't use 'madam' anymore.We are close of age"

  "Fine..Zeynep" Both laughed.

  Next day Zeynep and Eda left to shopping. Emir gived to Zeynep an exclusive card for her to dispose of all she needs.Zeynep refused but Emir insisted and in the end she accept it.

  "Omg you look superbe in this dress..You are superbee!!!"

  "Seriously Eda?"

  "SUREE!"

  "Would Emir like it..?I mean,the dress to be at the height of Emir Kozcuoglu's wife..."

  "Sure it is and you and Emir bey really match tougheter.Sorry is not my bussiness but I'm really happy he is with you.He behave with you different,with Nihan madam wasn't like that,it was more..obssesive..I really believe he loves you even if he maybe doesn't show it.."

  "Just seems to you Eda..just that.." Zeynep shared a sad smile.

  Zeynep and Eda arrived home smiling and laughing constantly. Emir was just getting out from his office with slow steps sipping some coffe. Hearing Zeynep laughing after so much time made him joyfull. 

"Did the shopping finished?"

  "Yes.."

  "I go to kitchen.Excuse me"

  "It's ok Eda.Thank you for going with me today"

  "I enjoyed too, excuse me"

  "So did you two have fun..?"

  "Yes. Eda is close to my age. I get along very well with her."

  "I'm glad"

  "Poyraz?"

  "In his room with my mother"

  "I'll go see him.I missed him whole day"

  "Did you like what you buy it?"

  "Yes..very much. Thank you Emir, but there's was no need"

  "It must.You are my wife"

  Zeynep felt a bit embarrassed and went upstairs. She let the bags on her room and went to Poyraz. "My prince how are you..?? Good evening Mujgan madam"

  "Good evening my dear"

  "How my son behaved in my absence?"

  "Like usually. You know he can't stay too much whithout you but we fooled him again" Both laughed. "Emir told me you both will go to a party..tougheter"

  "Yes.."

  "Very good. I'm very happy. I'am happy seeing you as a true family"

  "Mujgan madam.. sometimes not evertyhing what seems to be is also true.."

  "Have patience with him daughter.. He will change you will see..He already start it..."

  "Yes... That's what I'm hoping too Mujgan madam... That's what i'm hoping too."

It was the night party. Emir was in his room managing his tie dressed all in black. Zeynep was in her room the next to Emir.She was wearing a long black dress who was coming tight on her body.The dress was totally covering her neck leaving her bare back.Her hair was stacked into a large loop leaving out few lockes.She had a very intense black makeup and a bit dark red lipstick on her lips. Emir knocked. 

"Zeynep are you ready?" 

"Yes Emir".Emir walked inside remaining frozen.He never before saw Zeynep so beautiful.Yes, she is a women extremely beautiful even if he never told her or recognize it but tonight she was beautiful like never before.He kinda saw her before like this,more arranged when she was married to Ozan but in his eyes she didn't looked wow..maybe because for how she used to be in that time but now..Now he was seeing her with totally other eyes.. This Zeynep was totally different from old Zeynep.She was changed, different now.

"Something happened..?"

"No..Are you ready?" 

"Yes" 

"Let's go" 

"Fine but before I wanna see Poyraz a bit". 

Both went to Poyraz's room.Eda was with him, he falled asleep.Zeynep kissed his forehead same Emir. 

"Eda take care of him.If he wakes later or if he cries you know already, prepare his milk"

 "Yes.I know" 

"Fine, fine"

 "Have fun!!"

 "Thank you.Be very carreful with him Eda!" Emir said. 

"Yes Emir bey"

  Emir and Zeynep arrived at the party.At the entry, Emir hold Zeynep's hand and got in.Zeynep remained very surprised by his gesture, everybody was looking at them especially at Zeynep.It looks like everybody was curious to know the new wife of Emir Kozcuoglu.Emir was talking with some persons.Zeynep had no idea about them in fact she didn't know none there.She didn't feel in her ease.If there was old Zeynep now she would praise about herself but no, she wasn't anymore like that.

"Oh Emir bey.The madam is.."

Emir took Zeynep hand. "My wife, Zeynep Kozcuoglu" .

Zeynep remained shocked.Emir just presented her as his wife in public.He was accepting her as his wife in front of the people and that was making her happy.Zeynep greeted the man with her head.

"Superbe your wife"

"Thank thank you.." The look of the men disturbed Emir and Zeynep noticed.