Romeo and romeo

Charlie and Leo: (are backstage getting ready for the first show of their generation z tour)

Leo: (is in front of the mirror and is doing his hair and putting his ear piece in)

Charlie:(comes up behind him and wraps his arms around him and sways them both back and forth in a cute way) (hey bat. (He says in a sweet soft voice)

Leo:(blushes) hey ceej.

Charlie:(he takes leos hand and spins him around so that Leo is facing him now) (smiles at Leo) you ready to crush it? (Grins)

Leo:(nervous) (stutters) I don't know, I'm still sick. (Starts bubbling) What if I sound horrible, what if I mess up the words, what if a fan grabs my leg and I get eaten alive by a mob of teenage fan girls?! What if-

Charlie: bat!

Leo:(stops talking)

Charlie: you're gonna be great and you always sound so amazing. And you still do. And I won't let anyone near you, I'll even hold your hand while we're on stage. And if you forget the words I'll sing them for you or make something up. Ok?

Leo; (hugs Charlie tightly and buries his head in charlies shoulder) (muffled voice) I love you ceej. (Still hugging him)

Charlie: I love you too bat. (Wraps his arms around leos waist)

Leo and charlie: (let go of each other) lets do this (they say in unison) (they squeeze each other's hands in a comforting way then let go)

💙|💙|💙|

Charlie and Leo: (walk off stage and start jumping around and stuff) WE CRUSHED IT. (They scream in unison)

Victoria leos mom: (hugs both Leo and charlie) oh I'm so proud of you. You both did so good!

Leo: thanks mum (kisses her cheek)

Charlie: thanks Vic (smiles)

Victoria: I'm gonna go see if the tour bus is ready to go. (Walks away)

Leo:(jumps on charlie and he catches him. Leo hugs charlie tightly while still being held up by charlie. After a second they let go and charlie sets leo down on the ground)

Charlie: you did amazing bat.

Leo: we did amazing.

Chardre: (kiss passionately)

The manager suddenly walks in.

Manger: BLOODY HELL WHAT IS THIS? (He yells furiously) (the manger doesn't know about them btw)

Chardre:(quickly stop kissing)

Charlie: we can explain

Manger: (angry) are you two dating?!

Chardre nod yes.

Manger: well you can't anymore.

Chardre: WHAT?

Manger: look I don't care if you two r dating..but you guys have to break up cause the fans are in love with you and if they find out you two are together...you'll lose fans and lose everything.

Charlie: well we don't care. Leo is the reason I'm still in this duo. If it weren't for him I would've been out of this a long time ago. All the fans hate me now and love leo. Leo is the only one who loves and appreciates me. So we can't break up. I'm fucking in love with him. I have been since britains got talent.

Leo:(smiling through happy tears looking at charlie) oh charlie (hugs him and puts his head on charlies chest in a cute way)

Charlie:(hugs Leo back)

Manger: you guys have to break up. Right now. While the fans still don't know. I'm sorry guys. But you can't mix business with love. I'll give you guys 3 minuets. (Walks away)

Leo: (hugs charlie tightly while crying) ceej I don't want to break up your the best thing that's ever happened to me. (Sobbing)

Charlie: (crying too) I know bat I know bat. But hey (looks at leo and moves a piece of his hair out of his face) maybe, one day we can be together again (weakly smiles through tears)

Leo: you actually want to break up? (heartbroken)

Charlie: we have to, what about bam, the fans, they'll be so disappointed.

Leo: (backs away from Charlie angry tears are pouring down his face like a waterfall) you really wanna break up? Give up just like that!? You know what, I think you are straight but you played bi or whatever, so I wouldn't be hurt. This whole relationship has just been all out of pity!!! (Screams angrily and hurt)

Charlie: no lee, no, how could you say that?! I've been in love with you since the moment I first met you. It's just, ugh (pulls on his hair) is our relationship really wroth giving up bam?

Leo: Love is wroth giving up everything. You. Stay. Away. From. Me. We are not friends, or anything anymore. We're just bars and melody, nothing else. (Walks away heartbroken and crying)

Charlie:(falls on the black couch they have sobbing into his hands) (says to himself) why does everything have to be so complicated?

The end