✩tellin me we dont stand a chance ✩

this is gonna based on teenage romance bams new song

btw just so you know when i put "scene" it means like thats just a moment or clip that happens in the story. kinda like how an edit with a song is. just picture it as an chardre edit.

ps: let me know in the comments if you want me to this writing style from now on

scene: charlie and leo were at a night club dancing and they were getting really friendly with each other. they were looking at each other differently

scene; it was new years and charlie and leo were drunk and kissed on new year's. paparazzi snapped pictures of them.

scene: bams management showing them the pictures of them kissing in the magazines and yelling at them angry. charlie and leo look at each other then at the Manager "i promise it will never happen again" leo looked down for a sec then agreed with charlie.

scene: charlie and leo looking at the nightsky on the roof and them just enjoining their time together

scene: charlie and leo at the mall together and paparazzi mobs them and starts shouting stuff at them. charlie grabs leos hand and they run away to charlies car and drive away.

scene; charlies mom scolding him "you're sacrificing your whole career!" "i don't care ok i'm in love!" charlie yells angry at his mom standing up from the couch he was sitting on. "you're throwing away everything, and for some stupid teenage romance." charlies mom said angry. charlie just storms out of the room.

scene: charlie and leo are on stage singing and leo starts dancing around, and charlie looks at him with love and want in his eyes. leo walks over to him and starts dancing up on him. charlie bits lip and spins him around and puts his hands on leos waist. he then moves towards his neck and makes it look like he's gonna do something but leo laughs and moves away quickly before charlie can do something and leo walks to the other side of the stage.

scene: charlie hears cursing from the other side of their tour bus. he walks over to the sound and sees leo sitting on his buck bed looking really angry. he sits next to him. "hey bro whats up?" charlie asks leo. leo turns his eyes to charlie. "carla broke up with me again" leo said. "she doesn't deserve you, and honestly, i never really liked her." charlie said playfully grinning. leo laughs then he looks at charlie and suddenly the amusement in his and charlies eyes turn to something else. something that friends shouldn't have, especially bandmates. they slowly start leaning towards each other and charlie gently grabs leos chin and looks at him with an "do you want me to stop?" look. but leo closes the gap between them and they kiss passionately, and yeah maybe they'll never stand a chance and never get to continue from the i like you flirty stage, but hey thats teenage romance right?

the end

hope you enjoyed it

monies ~ xx