You will be making my head whirl

~Charlie and Leo on stage they are on the Generation z tour~

the song discover fades out

Charlie:(says into mic) ok we are taking a trip down my memory lane

Leo:(giggles) yup (he says into his mic while smiling)

Complicated starts playing

The crowd goes crazy

Leo: (leo goes over to a amp he set his water bottle on and drinks his water bottle)

Charlie:(sings🎵she got class she got style no more perfection then her smile🎵 etc) (while he sings he walks up behind Leo and kisses his cheek)

Leo: (spins around shocked) (eyes widen at charlie)

Charlie: (just Smirks at leo and winks at leo) 🎵you need to know girl you will be making my head whirl🎵) (while he sings that line he goes up to Leo and pulls him close to him. So close that their chests are pressed together. Charlie plays with a strand of leos hair that has fallen out of his ponytail)

Leo: (blushes) (ignores what just happened and starts rapping while walking on stage away from charlie) 🎵hey there bae didn't catch your name but you caught my eye I wanna see you again, jaw drop every time that you walk in through is your scent Cinderella cause I got your shoe🎵 etc)

Leo;(whispers to Charlie) what are you doing?

Charlie: this. Leondre Antonio devries, will you be my boyfriend? (He asks while speaking into the mic)

The crowd starts screaming super duper loud

Leo:(shocked but smiles and says) took you long enough stupid (while lightly chucking)

Charlie: (smiles brightly and he presses his forehead against leos and they stare into each other's eyed lovingly.

The crowd starts chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss"

Leo:(blushes and looks down shyly, he feels charlies finger lift his chin up. He looks at charlie with wide innocent eyes and then Charlie kisses him. Leo kisses Charlie back and then they pull away)

Charlie:(looks at the ground grinning and screams happily) HE SAID YES!!!!

The crowd screams happily and excitedly right along with charlie

Leo:(rolls his eyes playfully at what charlie said but smiles finally blondie Leo thought to himself while he looked at charlie who was still smiling widely longingly.

The end

Hope you  enjoyed it