cookie love (Christmas fluff) 

prompt: charlie tries to make leo cookies out of love but it ends up being a fire hazard

_

charlie pov

it's christmas morning and i'm so excited but nervous, i know leo can't be with his family cause we're in Poland living in an temporary apartment together. so to make him happy i'm gonna make him his moms famous christmas cookies. i texted her last night and she gave me the recipe.

i mixed the cookie batter, poured it in the cookie pan, stuck in the oven and waited. i hope leo likes them cause my feet are killing me. well i'm gonna watch some videos to pass the time till the cookies are ready.

leo pov

i the blankets off me and open my eyes. i reach across the side of the bed expecting to feel a warm body like i always do in the morning but instead i just feel a empty space. i crack one eye open and see charlie not there. i make a confused face and sit up. "charlie?!" i call out. "cj!" i start smelling smoke, my eyes widen in fear. i sprint out of the room and down the stairs. i run into the kitchen to see a cloud of smoke spreading throughout the air. i start coughing and see a shirtless charlie whacking a kitchen rug in the air trying to get rid of the smoke.

"charlie what were you thinking?! you know you can't bake for crap!" i yell whilst pinching my nose not wanting to smell the air.

"i was trying to make you your moms christmas cookies, cause i knew you would be sad, since you can't be with your family this christmas. i wanted to cheer you up." charlie says throwing the rug on the counter once the air finally clears. "but of course i screwed it up." charlie pouting upset.

i get a sad face because i hate seeing charlie upset. he's always so hard on himself. i walk over to charlie and wrapped my hands around his neck. "ceejay, i do miss my family, but you are my family too. and i'm so happy we get to spend the holidays together." i said smiling at him. he smiles cutely. "i love you babe" charlie said and hugs me. "i love you too" i said. i hug him, wrapping my arms around him and put my head in charlies shoulder cuddling into him. we stay like that for a few seconds then i break the comfortable silence by saying, "promise you'll never try to bake again because you might burn the house down, and i'm tired of moving ." charlie laughs throwing his head back whilst pulling away from our hug but still has his arms around my waist. "promise" he said looking at me. "good, now let's go buy some real christmas cookies." i said.

hope you enjoyed it

pm me if you have any requests or ideas

peace and love xx 💙 monies ~