take me to wonderland (one shot)

at the recording studio at night

charlie and leo are sitting on the floor beside each other with notebooks in their laps and pens in their hands. they have to come up with a new youtube video idea by friday and they have nothing so far. it's 11 at night and they haven't slept at all. charlie is getting used to it but not leo. leo started falling asleep sitting up. "hey, mate wake up" charlie said while gently patting leos shoulder. leo groaned annoyed and said in a winey voice "sooo tired" he put his chin in his hand and once again closed his eyes.

charlie sighed softly and took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair making it kinda messy but he could care less how it looked right now. leo opened his eyes and laid his head on charlies shoulder. they were in comfortable silence until leo suddenly said in a soft voice, "cj?"

charlie looked down at leo. "yeah babe?"

"sometimes i feel overwhelmed with everything. the tour, the album, the fans..." leo said now looking down and playing with charlies hand

"i know what you mean babe. i sometimes wish we could turn back the clock and never would've gone on BGT. then we could just date and hangout together freely without pressure or people surrounding us all the time." charlie said looking ahead.

leo yawned cutely and said, "i wish we could run away and never look back, i wish you would save us, you saved me once, i wish you would again." then he fell asleep on charlies shoulder.

and that's when charlie got the idea.

___

the next morning

still at the studio- they fell asleep there

leo woke up on the couch with charlie cuddling him from behind fast asleep. leo smiled and snuggled into charlie. leo turned around so he faced charlie. leo saw charlies hair was all messed up but it looked adorable. his face looked so relaxed and he just looked so gorgeous asleep. leo doesn't get how he got so lucky to have charlie in his life. leo carefully reached up and brushed charlies hair away from his face. leo then kissed his forehead so soft and sweetly.

charlie let out a long happy sigh after leo kissed him and leo giggled. charlie opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked at leos cute face which was very close to his.

"i love waking up to you" charlie said softly while gazing at leo lovingly while creasing his face. "i love waking up to you too" leo said smiling brightly. charlie leaned in, cupped leos face and kissed him on the lips. he then pulled away. "lee?" charlie said suddenly. "hmm?" leo said.

"i'm gonna save you" charlie said seriously.

leo looked up at charlie. "what do you mean?"

"i'm gonna take you to wonderland. our wonderland."

leo looked at charlie with confusion. "what?"

this may be the end of this one shot
unless you want a part 2
let me know in the comments
sorry this was kinda crappy

monies~ peace and love xx