It should've been us

Warring depressing

___

Charlie and Leo were on stage preforming.
Charlie and Leo crossed ways on stage and bumped into each other by accident. They were pressed up against each other.
Leo looked up, mic still in his hand, and they both laughed lightly.
Charlie grabbed leos hand and spun him around. Leo giggled. He got dizzy from the spinning and was about to fall but charlie grabbed his waist to steady him.
"Thanks ceejay" leo said quietly, breathless from the dancing.
Charlie gazed at Leo with love in his eyes. "No problem" he whispered quietly. He Leaned in and was gonna kiss Leo, bur then he heard the crowd chant "chardre, chardre, chardre!" Leo looked up at the crowd. He totally forgot they were doing a show. And that there was people watching them.
Leo got embarrassed and pulled away from charlies grasp, lightly punched his arm, laughed and walked to the other part of the stage.
"This next song is I won't let you go, and it's dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend who is here, Carla." Leo said into his mic happily.
The crowd cheered.
Charlie got sad by what Leo said.
The music to I won't let you go started and charlie started to sing,
"I told you once I told you twice I'll never break any of my promises I hold u close I hold you tight nothing's brighter then the stars tonight."
Leo then started to sing and sang to Carla in front of him.
It felt like charlies heart dropped down to his stomach as he watched Leo sing to her, and not him, like Leo used to. So out of sadness and bitterness charlie yelled "hold on, stop the song!" They stopped the song and everyone including Leo looked at him funny.
"Instead of I won't let you go I'm gonna sing it should've been us by tori kelly." Charlie said into his mic.
The crowd roared and went nuts.
Leo went up to charlie and whispered to him "what are you doing?!"
Charlie just glared at him, went to the other side of the stage and started singing once the music started.

Walking round with my head down
But I can't hide with these high tops on

Charlie Looks at leo while walking towards him, but Leo is confused as to what's happening.

Downtown in a thick crowd
But it's just you that my mind is on
Dressed up, got my heart messed up
You got yours and I got mine
It's unfair that I still care

A dancer comes out that look like Leo and The dancer kisses a girl dancer but then kisses charlie. Then The dancer that looks leo is on a "date" with the girl dancer, charlie tries to "call" him but the guy dancer looks at his phone, sees it's charlie and ignores the call. And charlie sits down on the stage and pulls on his hair in frustration. Charlie gets up and walks towards Leo who still is standing at the end of the stage with this lost look on his face. Charlie hugs him from behind and sways them both from side to side and Leo has a bright smile on his face but then he snaps out of it and pushes charlie away.

Charlie sings
Thinking it could be different
But maybe we missed it yeah
Thinking it could be different
It could, it could

Charlie sings
It should've been us
Shoulda been a fire, shoulda been the perfect storm
It should've been us

When he's singing this part pictures of Carla are suddenly shown on a screen and charlie is pointing at it while looking at leo with this angry hurt look on his face.

Charlie sings

Coulda been the real thing
Now we'll never know for sure, ooh
We were crazy, but amazing, baby we both know

And then on the screen above them it shows clips from when they were younger.

Charlie sings with tears in his eyes,

It should've been us, us
It, it, it should've been us
Back and forth like a tug of war
What's it all for, do I want it back
I still got a little flame for ya

The dancer guy that is supposed to be Leo walks up behind charlie and tries to kiss his neck but charlie turns around angry and pushes him

While charlie did this he sings,

Even though you drove me mad
Now and then, I pretend
That it's you when I close my eyes
You got yours, I got mine

Then Charlie looks at leo with so much love and pain,
And sings to him while looking in his eyes,

But I wonder where you are tonight
It should've been us
Shoulda been a fire, shoulda been the perfect storm
It should've been us
Coulda been the real thing
Now we'll never know for sure, ooh
We were crazy, but amazing, baby we both know
It should've been us, us
It, it, it should've been us

The song ends and Leo runs off stage

"Thank you everyone for coming, hope you enjoyed the show and we'll see you next time!" Charlie said into the mic, his voice slightly cracking, then the lights went out on stage and charlie walked off stage.

Leo came up to charlie and said

"Charlie I, I didn't know you-"

But charlie cut him off by saying "stay, away from me." in a angry tone, then he pushed past leo and stormed off to his dressing room. Leo sat on the stage steps and started crying with his head in his hands.