Maybe you didnt know? Part 1

This is based on bams new song "waiting for the sun" which I think is about them 😂😏

Charlie: (wakes up at 5 am and sneaks out of his and leos hotel room. He gets on his dirt bike and drives somewhere) (when he gets there he hops off his bike and sits on a prior) come on, come on. (He whispers anxiously staring intensely at the sky. 3, 2, 1. (The sun slowly rises and it's gorgeous)

You might be wondering why charlie has a interest in sunsets

You might be wondering why charlie has a interest in sunsets. Well one day they were in Mexico, and charlie wanted to go sight seeing. He got up early one day and walked around the city and he stumbled upon this place

 He got up early one day and walked around the city and he stumbled upon this place

And he saw the sunset and thought it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Ever since then every morning he'd watch the sunset somewhere. Nobody knew this though. Why? Well cause it was kinda his thing, and He hasn't told leo cause they don't really speak anymore like they used to. Charlie doesn't know what happened. One day they were laughing and talking their tongues off, and then suddenly leo was all distant.

Charlie: (smiles at the beautiful view in front of him. The moment was ruined though when his phone started ringing) (charlie looked at his phone and saw leo was calling. Charlie rolled his eyes. He knew leo only called cause he didn't wanna get in trouble with management) (sighed, picked up his phone and answered it) whats up lee?

Leo: Charlie! Where the hell are you?! We have a interview in an hour and studio time in 30 minutes! (He shouted angrily)

Charlie; chill leo, I just went to Starbucks. I'm headed back now. (He hung up, got up and walked towards his bike. He got on it and drove back to the hotel)

To be continued

Hope you enjoyed

Is anyone still reading or interested in this book?

Monies~ xx 💙