fall (song one shot)

(A/N: hope you guys enjoy this. if you have any other song suggestions don't hesitate to comment monies~ peace and love xx)

  charlie walks into the recording studio late at night and gets into the booth working on his part of put you first.

skip

3 hours later charlie is still singing and is throat is throbbing and burning. he grabs his throat in pain. he slides down the wall and puts his face in his knees crying, leo walks into the studio because he forget his phone and headphones. he hears sobbing. "hello?" he calls out. he walks towards the sound and finds charlie sobbing in his knees with his back against the wall. he sits next to charlie. "mate, whats up? why are you here so late? and why are you crying?" leo asked charlie.

charlie looks up at leo and leo sees his blue eyes are bloodshot and his cheeks are tear stained. "i was *cough* working *cough* on my *cough* part of put u first" *cough*

"why?" leo asked charlie. charlie tries to speak but his voice comes out squeaking and horse. he has lost his voice from singing to much and stress. leos eyes widen in shock. "ceejay you lost your voice!"

charlie mouths to him "why don't you sing the whole song?"

leo understands what charlie mouthed to him. "what no i can't sing the whole song, we're bars and melody, i'm not doing the song without you." leo said.

charlie mouths to him. "no one cares about melody they only ever care about bars."

"thats not true! i know someone who is your biggest fan ever!"

"oh yeah who?" charlie mouths to leo.

"me. i will always love you, always be your own personal cheerleader, i'm you're number 1 fan." leo said.

charlie is looking at leo crying happy tears now. "i love you little dre" charlie mouths to him.

"and i love you melody" leo said smiling.

charlie and leo hugged each other tightly

i'm not afraid to fall now because i know leo will catch me (: charlie thought to himself.

the end

_______________

A/N: hope you liked it. sorry it wasn't the best. don't forget to comment And vote before exiting

monies~ peace and love xx

_________________________