beautiful monster part 2

continuing from the last part

___

charlie pov

what the heck happened? i thought. i slowly got up. hell my head hurts like hell. why was i passed out? i shrugged it off and started my car then drove home to my apartment.

once i got to my apartment building i parked my car and walked inside the building. i got to my apartment door, walked inside, then took off my jacket and shoes. when i looked up from kicking off my shoes i saw a boy that had brown blonde hair and was wearing a gray hoodie sitting at my kitchen counter.

"who are you?" i asked scared and confused looking at the cute stranger.

he smiled cutely at me then hopped off the stool he was sitting on and walked up to me. he was standing so close i could see his eye color which was brown. "i'm your boyfriend?" he said and grinned at me.

i was about to protest and say i didn't have a boyfriend and that i was gonna call the cops, but something stopped me and instead i said in a dazed like voice, "whats your name cutie?"

the brown eyed boy, ran his hand across my cheek and said very softly into my ear, "call me suhtorii." he moved away from me and said, "close your eyes"

i don't know why but i obeyed without hesitation and closed my eyes. after a few seconds of having my eyes closed i said alound, "hello?! can i open my eyes now?" when i got no response i opened my eyes and saw the 'suhtorii' boy was no longer there. i looked around me but saw nothing.

__

tbc

if you guys are wondering why charlie doesn't remember leos a demon and everything, it's cause leo put charlie under like a  trance like state when he looked him in the eyes he also erased Charlies  memory of him.

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

monies ~ peace and love xx 💙