new neighbor part 1

it's 10 years later in this story

____

charlie was making breakfast for him and ana. "hey" ana said smiling coming out of charlies bedroom. they shared it now that she moved into his apartment. she walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "good morning babe" he said smiling. "morning"

suddenly they hear the sound of trucks unloading outside. "whats that?" charlie asked still facing the stone. he was making pancakes. "i don't know" ana said. she looked through the living room blinds and saw moving trucks in the street. "apparently someone is moving into the neighborhood" ana said. "oh that's nice. i wonder who's moving in?" charlie said smiling. "yeah" ana said. charlie asked ana if she could set the table and she did. charlie finished cooking and they ate their pancakes.

$$$

charlie and ana stepped out of charlies apartment, charlie locking the door behind him. him and ana were going to a club and meet up with some friends. when charlie and ana started walking towards his car thats when his new next door neighbor opened the door and walked out of their house.

"charlie?!"

charlie turned around. "leo?!" he said shocked with eyes widened. "what are you doing here?" charlie said angrily glaring at leo.  "i just moved in" leo said also glaring at charlie. "oh i see you and your barbie doll are heading out" leo said coldly while glancing at ana who was standing beside charlie. "don't call her that fag!" charlie spat at leo fuming.

leos eyes darkened when charlie said that. "oh i'm a fag?!! who was the one that was so depressed because i was kissing a girl and dumped your ass!" leo yelled whilst clenching his fists.

"just stay away from me!! i don't wanna the gay disease!" charlie spat at leo angrily.

"what are you talking about? you're the one that gave it to me in the first place!!" leo shot back.

charlies stomach was clenching so hard out of anger he felt like he was gonna be sick. charlie didn't say anything after leo said that. he just shot daggers at him one last time and left with ana, and leo stormed back inside his apartment hot headed.

to be continued

__

what happened between leo and charlie to make them hate each other so much?

does BAM still exist?

should i make a part 2?

monies~ peace and love xx