Meet Oliver

Chapter 1: Meet Oliver

I never would have thought.

Oliver P.O.V

Today is just a normal day. Well, For me. I wokeup because of my alarm. clock. It's 7:30. School starts on 8:30. So i have much time to get ready for school. So I stood up, and greeted James in his cage. "Hey James~ Have fun sleeping?" I said. I always talked to him every morning. I always free him after I wake up in the morning.

As I free him from his cage. He flew out through the window. He's Probably gonna play with his bird friends. He's a very smart bird. He always come back into his big cage after he plays outside. He's my best friend. My only Friend. After i free him, I came in my bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my bruises covered in bandages. My mom and dad always asked me about my bandages, I always tell them that It was a common accident because i am so clumsy. But no, I'm always bullied at school.

People always make fun of me. Sometimes I am being beaten up. Which explains my bruises in my body. But my eye has a bandage too. This time, its a different accident. You see, My mom

was getting ready for my birthday celebration. I was so excited and wanted to help. So my mom offered me something to do. She asked me to wash some vegetables. So I did. But i slipped and my eye was hit by the corner of the counter which was sharp. My mom called for my dad. and they brought me to the hospital IMMEDIETLY.

And when we came there, The doctor tested my eye. He said that my eye. Is already blind. I was just a little kid back then. That's one of the main reasons why I'm bullied at school. its because of my injured eye. Mom and Dad doesn't know about the bullies. i never tell them. My mom and dad are the best.

Which reminds me. I have to introduce myself. My name is Oliver, Just Oliver. I'm 16 years old, A British boy, which is also the reason why I'm bullied, I'm very smart. Also the reason why I'm bullied. And clumsy. Again, Also the reason why I'm bullied. I had a scholarship on the school for rich people. We are just poor. That's why I've been studying hard. I go to school at the Royal Magic Academy. Don't worry, there's no people studying magic there. That's just the name of the school.

Reminds me, i have to get ready for school. So I took a bath and wore my School uniform. And then I came down and saw my Mom and Dad. So I greeted them. "Ohayou Gozaimasu! Okaasan ,Outosan!" I said in Japanese. Mom said that I have to work on my Japanese. Because we're living here at Japan for now. Ya don't say? I grew up at Britain. Until I was 14. So I learned Japanese, but my Japanese still needs work. "Wow son, you're really good at your Japanese now. I'm so proud of you." My dad said in English language. "Yup! WE are so proud of you, Right dad?" Mom said in Japanese. I can understand Japanese COMPLETELY. "O-oh yeah hon. WE" Dad said. Mom is a bit scary sometimes. I just laughed at them. They're the best parents. "So, Ollie come on, eat breakfast" Mom said. Mom's name is SeeU. Just SeeU. We have no Last names. Dad's name is Seewoo. Just seewoo. Kay? They're the most childish parents i have ever had. Well they're fun. "Mom! I said don't call me Ollie! " I said pouting. Mom pouts too. "And why is that? I'm your Mother!" Mom said to me. "I know that mom! But I'm 16!" I said pouting again. "Are you two having a pouting contest again?! And you didn't ask me to play with you!" My son of a child father said .

Damn this family. "Whatever, Ill pass breakfast. I'm going to school guys! Bye! Lots of loves! Good luck on your work!" I said. Now pretend that i didn't say the last part. "Yeah bye mom! Mwah!" Dad said. Ugh. "I'm not your mom,dad!" I said really annoyed. "yeah whatever." dad said. Okay who's more matured? Me or dad? I doubt that its dad. Okay. Finished at home, On to school!

~End Of Chappie 1~