Letting You Go

//Okay! So!! I'm beeeeccckk!! XD Ya miss me? Ya dou?? GUUD!

And if you have a Facebook account, like this → https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=282026912008351

Its a new meme page that me and maa wonderful friends made!! Please share et! Its an honooorr!!!

Zankyouuuu!!!

And so! On with the story!!

Oliver's P.O.V

I've been crying so much inside of me. I was really furious on the outside. He hurt me... Physically, and emotionally... I can't believe it.. So I was just trash to him now. I can't even imagine Len hitting me so hard like that. I guess the 4 years we had was just... Meaningless.

He tried to hug me but I pushed him away. "Len, please leave me alone.. You know, if you don't want to take me home, its okay... I can walk.. It might take a while to get home. But I think I can go home...just please.. Leave me alone. You don't even love me anymore. Why would you want me back.. No... Maybe.. That's your plan.. You.. You just wanted to hurt me all over again!!! Th-thats your plan!! You only go out with me in the first place just to make fun of me!! You're sick Len! Leave me alone!!!" I yelled at him and tried to walk away from him. To my surprise, He pulle my arm and hugged me.. Really tight. A hug that I can't push away. It was maybe he was strong.. Or I was just crying so hard that I'm so weak.

Len's P.O.V

I hugged oliver tightly. He seemed to be struggling but he couldn't push me away. He couldn't just say those things. I've been with him for 4 years. He was crying so hard that I couldn't help but cry too. Faced him and looked at his crying face as I rub his tears away. "Oliver... Don't cry.. Please..." I said. "I didn't want to hurt you. I love you because.. I really do. Plus.. If I don't, why would I waste the 4 years of being with you? Why would I let myself hurt because of you?? I wouldn't do that if I don't love you.. If I don't care, why would I cry right here in front of you? Think about that oliver... I love you... I really do.. Please believe me.." And then it hit me.. Oliver said to leave him alone. If I love him... I should let him go right? "Oliver.. If you really don't love me anymore.. If you hate me now.. Please.. Please remember that.. I really really love you.. Please don't forget that..." I said.

H cried even more he didn't say a word. "But if you want.. I could bring you home now.. Come on.. Lets get you home." I led him to the car. He didn't say a word. He was just silent. Tears were still falling from his eyes. I want to rub it off.. But I'm afraid.. He hates me now. He wouldn't let me do that.

~~~After the car ride~~~

Oliver seemed to have stopped crying.. Good. But he isn't talking. He was just staring. Somewhere.. But not at me.. He's avoiding his gaze from me. As we got to his house, I led him to his doorstep and then he faced me. I leaned to kiss him one last time. Just a second. To tell you the truth, he didnt move. "Goodbye, Oliver.." I said. And turned around to leave.

"Len.. Wait!!"

//Woooohooooo!!! Cliffhanger!!! Hahahaha!! XD

IMPORTANT:

I need you all to vote! What will I. Do next?

Do a sequel for this story?

Or

Write a new OliLen story?

YOU VOTE MINNASAN!!!!