All Of Me

//So!! I'm updating again!! and if it sucks.. tell me!! Because I have a fever while doing this. So I'm putting So much effort for this story!! I'm sorry for the suckiness!!

ENJOOY!!

Len's P.O.V

Oliver..... I'm sorry... Im sorry I betrayed you. I'm sorry about everything. But.. at least. you understood. I know you love me... And I love you.. Nothing will ever change that.

I smiled as the sleeping Oliver was just right next to me on his comfy bed. He was burying his face on my chest. That was so cute. And his snores... Its cute too. I love it when he mumbles my name in his sleep. He was smiling too.. He looks like an angel fallen on my arms. The angel that I fell in love with.

He is my everything. He is all of me....

..Love Your curves and all your edges....

His perfect body was hugging me tight. As if he was like a pillow that's glomping me or something. His baby fat is too cute to be unnoticed. I can't help but kiss his lips while he's asleep.

...All Your Perfect Imperfections...

I hate it when oliver looks down on himself. He was looking at himself as if he was just a little helpless rat... He looks at himself like he was very ugly. He looks at himself as if he's small. I know that nobody's perfect... But oliver.... He's perfect to me. Other people just doesn't see that.

....Cause I'll give you all of me....

I would give him everything just to make him happy. Everything he wants.. even though if its something impossible. That's how much I love him.

....And You'all give me all of you....

Seeing his smiling face is an enough pay for the things I give him. His smile, His touch and his Love. That's all I wanted..

Even though I'm gonna get married to someone else In 4 yea- No... Don't worry oliver... I WONT let that happen. EVER... you are my Only one... My Only Love... Because you have...

...All Of Me....

//And that's chapter 20!! just tell me if it sucks okay?!?! My head was spinning a little that time!! So I involved the song "All of me" by John Legend in the chapter.. I hope you liked it!!