My Beautiful Flower

//Okaaay!! So! This is another update of the said story!! And SHOUTOUT to: @BananaBird!! Hahaha thank you sooooo much!! XD

I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter!! XD

Len's P.O.V

I was instantly annoyed in the inside. Because again, I was bombarded with fans. Seriously.. This is really really annoying. I manage to got out of the situation when I told them that I should go pee-pee. I never thought it would work. They left meh. Finally...

"Hey Oliver, le-" My sentence was cut off when there's no sign of Oliver. Where could he have gone? Or..... No.. Maybe he misunderstood again. Oh god.. Where? I should find him fast. Then when I found him, we're going home. I'm going to talk to him. He might be angry. Or sad... I don't like it when he's sad. Especially when I'm not there.. Because I'm not there to hold his hand and tell him that all is well.

I ran through the whole mansion I somehow bumped into many people, but who cares? I need to find oliver. If I were oliver, where would I go in a place like this? Hmm... Oliver loves quiet places. He might be somewhere with no people. Where is a place where there is no people? Gumi told me that her backyard is always so peaceful and quiet. Maybe there is people there... But they might be the people that doesn't make too much noise. Oliver must be there..

I ran to find the backyard. Asked for directions, and finally got there. The backyard has glass sliding doors. I might see the whole backyard clearly. I looked through the glass and smiled as I saw Oliver. But, he's with someone.... Kaito... I grew angry. His face is close to Oliver's TOO close. I quickly opened the sliding door and walked in. "Oliver!!" I yelled.

Both of them looked at me. Oliver's face is the face of fear. While kaito's well, he looked shocked. "L-len!!" Oliver yelled. I grabbed his arm and pulled him. "Let's go home, oliver!!" I said. Oliver seems to be pulling back his arm.. Why?? He doesn't want to come home with me? "Oliver! Don't tell me that you're going with that guy!!" I yelled as I pulled his arm from the backyard, to the front yard. We left kaito alone. Me and oliver needed to talk.

"Len! Why?!" He cried. "Oliver, I'm sorry!!" I apologized. He shook his head and cried. "This is the 3rd time Len! Why?! What did I do?!" He yelled at me. I have a sight of anger through my body. "What did you do?! Flirt with kaito, that's what you did! I saw you! You were about to kiss!" I yelled at him. That's true! I saw them... Right?? "Len, you misunderstood!!! He was just saying that there's something on my face that's all!" He explained. Well fuck. Kaito could say it without moving his face in front of oliver's!!

"Bleh! What kind of lie is that?!?" I yelled. My anger is rising from above. "Len its not a lie!! I swear!" Oliver said. He... He's not giving in. "Oliver, stop lying!" "Now you know how I feel when you're around with other girls!!" He yelled back. What? Now I'm at fault? "Don't change the subject here oliver, tell me the truth!!" I cried. "I AM telling the truth!"

"Quit it with the lies already!!!!" My hand moved on its own and slapped across Olivers face. I... I slapped him.. And hard too.. No... No!!! I could see his face.. He's in pain. I moved so I could hug him. "Oliver I-" "Don't! Touch me...." He said. But I didn't listened to him. I hugged him tight. But he's still struggling. Until he could finally push me away.

"That's it Len! I.. I could never imagine that... You could hit me that hard. So.... You finally think that I'm just trash to you... Th-then... THATS IT LEN!! WE'RE THROUGH!!!" He yelled. No... I.. I could never think about oliver like that!! "Oliver, no please!!"

"Just take me home Len!!" He yelled. I just hugged him quickly. "I am never gonna take you home until you come back to me!!" I yelled. "No Len... You don't love me anymore..."

I shook my head and gave him a quick kiss. "No oliver... I love you.. I really do.. Please... Please forgive me!" I kneeled down and bowed to him. "Please!!!" I was pathetic. But I'll do anything just to make oliver come back to me. Even if it costs my life..

Please forgive me...

...My beautiful flower....

//what did I tell you? Randomnesssss