A Crying Oliver

//HOOORAAAAYYYY!!!! I UPDATED AGAIIN!

IMPORTANT:

This story takes place on 4 months later. So yeah!!! I'll mention it in the story anyways!!

AND you might hate me for writing this chapter... you'll know it when you read it... x3

ENJOY!!!

Len's P.O.V

~4 Months Later~

Me and Oliver have been dating for 4 months!!! I can't believe it!! Many things had happened after we confessed to each other. When me and Oliver told his parents they almost freaked out. but they congratulated us. Seewoo seemed to be okay with it... At least I thought!!! :3

Rin was very much happy for us. And also my family!!! (A/N: You'll meet them if I want you to meet them!!). I introduced oliver to them. at first he was scared and now he's used to it!!! I'm happy that both families really get along!!!

I sighed as I waited for oliver at the front of the school. Until I spotted a group of girls coming to me. Ughhh.. It was them.

Lily, Mayu, Tei, Neru , along with their leader, Miku, had been flirting with me ever since I got here. Even when they knew I was dating oliver. They never stopped. I didn't tell oliver about this because... He'll get jealous and stuff...

"Len-kyun!!!" Called the pigtailed leekfreak girl. I never looked or eye at them. I just looked at the school gate. Hoping that Oliver would be here already. Well,  he's in a council meeting.

"Leeeenn!!" Yelled Neru as she cling on to my arm. I struggled and luckily, she let go of my arm. "What could you possibly want now?" I asked coldly glaring at the five of them.

You see they're the most popular girl at school before I got here. and they're still popular now. They bully Oliver too. Another reason why I hate them.

"Kiss me!" Says their leader. They all grinned. "Yeah!! kiss miku Lenny!!!"Says the white haired girl. "No!!" I yelled. I wish Oliver would get here quickly!!

"Naahh! we won't let that!" Lily said. and Helped the 3 girls pushing me in front of miku. "Hey! Let me go!!" I yelled and struggled. man these girls are strong. Everyone looked at us and no sign of oliver yet.

As they pushed me hard, My face landed on Miku's. I was kissing her..

I tried to pull away. She was hugging me tight. My eyes were tight closed. I finally got hold of her shoulders. Ready to pull away....

"....L-Len???..."

That voice is familiar. That.. that's OLIVER'S VOICE!!

I pushed away quickly.. and  was seeing what I always didn't want to see....

....A Crying Oliver....

//IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER!! ITS SO SHORT AND SUCK SO HARD!!! SORRY!!!