Don't Close Your Eyes

//Shoooooo!!! I wasn't able to updaatee!! I'm sowree!! But now... HERE I AAAAAMM!!!

ANYWAAYYSSS ENJOOOOYY!!!

Oliver's P.O.V

I closed my eyes to not see what's coming to me. I guess.. This is the end of me. The bang of the gun was heard. That's it... I'm dead..

Wait.....

I'm not hurt... I don't feel anything.. I felt like... I could still open my eyes.. I opened it and was shocked to see what happened... The one who was hit was Len... Oh God.. No... Len..

"LEN!!!" I yelled as I hugged him. His blood was staining my shirt. He was helpless. Why?? Why did you cover for me? Why didn't you just let me die?? Why??? I could see that Miku and Len's grandfather were shocked too. "I called an ambulance." The old man said. Hang on Len... Everything's alright. His eyes were still open.. Good.

"Len... Honey, can you hear me? Please say something!!" I begged with his cold body wrapped around my arms. "O-ol-live-ver.." He said. He was smiling at me. Why could he be smiling at this point?? "Len.. Its going to be okay!! The ambulance is here really really soon!! Just hang on!!" I said. I was crying. My tears are pouring on his clothes. "O-olive-ver... D-d-dont c-cry..." He begged and still.. He was smiling at me. I smiled at him too. "Len... Idiot.. Why??" I asked him. He put a cold hand on my cheek and looked at me. "I-its okay o-oliver.. A-at least I.. I saved you..." He said to me.. It doesn't matter... "Len!!.." I practically yelled. I noticed miku stepped forward. "Len.. I-"

"Go away!!! You did this to Len!! Leave us alone!!! Can't you see how much he suffered just because he doesn't want to be in your cage?!?!?" I yelled at her. She whimpered and took a step back. "I'm sorry..." She apologized.. "Sorry doesn't mean anything!! If you really do love Len.. You should let him do what he wants !! If he didn't love you, You should let him go!!" I yelled at her. I noticed Len hold my hand tight. "Oliver... C-calm d-down..." I looked at him and hugged him. "Oliv-ver... I.." He said. He couldn't hold much longer. Where's the freaking ambulance?!?!?! Len.. He was about to close his eyes. No... No!

"No Len... Don't close your eyes!! Don't!!"

"O-oliver... I-im s-sorry."

"Len!! Don't close your eyes on me Len!! I love you so much Len!! Don't close your eyes!!!"

"I...I love you oliver....."

"No Len.. DONT!!"

"....."

and with that... His eyes are closed.. Oh Len... Please be okay.. Len, honey.. I love you so much. ...

//TOOO SHOORT!! BUT STILL, HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!