I'll Scream It To The World

//HAAAAA!! I UPDATED AT NIGHT... SORRRYYYYY.......... I NEED FORGIVENESS!!! And to the people who reviewed, I'm sorry, I wasnt able to reply because I'm too busy.. But kisses to all of you!!!

ENJOOY!!!

Oliver's P.O.V

Len. I love you so much.. I don't know what I'd do without you.

You were the one who saved me.

You were the one who stopped those bullies.

You were the one who loved me back.

Most of all...

You were the one who changed my life.

I'm sitting on a bench at the rooftop with Len lying his head on my lap, sleeping. He's so cute. I was getting a bit lonely so I woke him up. I whispered slightly while stroking his golden locks hair. "Wake up." I cooed. He was grumbling something. so cute... "Five more minutes...."

"Please..." I begged. He sat up lazily and moved his face closer to my ear. "Good afternoon..." He greeted I giggled slightly. "Good afternoon, Lenny." I greeted back. He hugged me closely and cooed. "You smell so sweet." I hugged back. "You too..."

"So oliver, what do you want to talk about?" He asked. "Hmmm... Your life before you met me??" I asked while shrugging. "You know what my life is before. So irritating. What about you ,Oliver??" I raised an eyebrow thinking of a response. "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason, Len." I smiled. He just looked at me weirdly. "Oh really...? well I think your smile makes your face look cuter..." He said.

"Really now?? I must be very adorable..."

"Yes you are, Oliver...!"

I hugged him tightly and sighed. "I love you so much Len!!!"

"I love you too oliver!!"

"Really now??"

"I'll scream it to the world.."

"If you please..."

"I LOVE YOU OLIVER!!!"

I was shocked that he really screamed it.. so loud too.. I knew it...

I love Len, and he loves me too...

//Do you like it?!?! Please say you like it!!! xD Weelll next chapter soooon!!!