The Most Important Person In My Life

//I AM SOO SOORRRRYYYY!!!!! TRULY SORRYYY!! BUT IM HERE NOW DONT WORRY!

ENJOOYY!!

Oliver's P.O.V

Me and Len are walking together to the park. Today is Friday. We usually have dates on Friday. Mostly everyday but heck. Its always Friday. "Hey Len, where do you want to go next?" I asked. He made this puffy cheeks as if he looks like a chibi. I like it when he tried to think. He's so cute. "Umm.. Gumi invited us to a wild party tonight. Wanna come?" He asked. A party? Hmmm.. Maybe it would be okay. A party would be nice for once, right?

"sure! It would be nice!" I told him. He nodded and smiled. "Great! Its tonight then!" He said brightly. I nodded. "But for now, let's lie down in the grass." I said as I lie down. He did as told. I smiled and lied my head on his chest. We snuggled there. Its so warm. "Hey Len, what if... You get tired of me somehow? Because I'm a boy.. You know.."

I was surprised when he sat up and looked at me seriously. He was gripping onto my shoulders. "Oliver..." He whispered. I noticed the sadness in his eyes. I looked at it furiously. "..... Don't say those kinds of things oliver..." He was about to cry.. Why? "I won't do anything about that oliver.. Because no matter what... I WONT be tired of being with you no matter what! I don't care if your a boy, nor a girl. Hell, I would even care if your a cockroach! But oliver... I don't love you because of your age, gender, or with those bandages of yours! I love you for you.. Sure, that you look so adorable, I love that.. But. What I love the most. Is your attitude. Because no matter how much I betrayed you, you're always there to forgive me. I won't abuse your kindness oliver, if I realize that I do, ill leave not because of you. But because of me. I love you oliver, now don't say those kinds of things." He hugged me and I hiffed him back.

He preached again. I love his words. Only his words make me feel good about myself. That's Mother reason why I love him. He's Len...

The most important person in my life..