You Dont Deserve Me

//Shooooo . I didn't get any reviews !! BUT THATS OKAAAYY!! IM STILL ALIVVVEEE!!!!!!

ENJOOOY!!!

Len's P.O.V

I was thinking of Oliver as I close my eyes. I wish.. Nothing could come between us.. Except... That... I don't even like miku... Why would my grandfather make me marry her?? Out of all girls in the world??

A knock from my door was heard. "Come in.." The door was open.. It was.. my grandfather.. "Len, Miku told me everything about what happened at the park. I am so disappointed in you.. She's your fiancé. How could you ever leave him alone for another male??" He said with a lowered voice.

"Okay, First of all, I don't even want to be miku's fiancé in the first place.. And second of all, Oliver isnt JUST 'another male' He's the most important person in my life!!" I yelled. How dare he?!?! "That boy is ruining our family name! How could you possibly fall in love with such a small commoner?!?!"

I felt my anger rise up. "What about the family name?!? Mom and dad loves Oliver and treat him like a normal person!! They even treated him like a son!! And grandfather, I love him so much!! I.. I would give up everything for him!! I'd give up my career too!!" I yelled back. No one would and No one should talk about oliver like that!! Who the heck he think he is?!?!

And then miku came inside. "Len, Leave oliver alone!! He's a boy!! YOURE a boy!!! That's WRONG!!" She yelled at me. "So what?!?! I Love him!! so there's no gender that could stop that!! I don't care if he's a boy nor a girl.. I just love Oliver himself!!!" I growled and walked away from my room. I needed more space. I need to talk to Oliver. I pulled out my phone to text him..

'Hey Ollie, Meet me at the park... Need 2 talk 2 U...'

After a slight moment, He texted back.

'Okay Lenny!! See Ya Later! LoveULots!!'

I smiled at the cuteness of his text.

'Love You Tooooo!!!"

I put back my phone in my pocket and sighed as I wait for oliver.. What does me and oliver deserved to experience this?? Oliver...

He doesn't deserve me...

Normal P.O.V

Miku and Len's Grandfather sighed as they sat on the couch. "He doesn't really learn." Says the Kagamine as he took a blew at his smoke. Miku nodded and glared at the ground. "I'll kill that oliver... He's stealing my Len.." She said as she cluntched her fists. The kagamine grinned. "I'll put this all to you" Miku nodded. "Oliver huh?? Hmp..

..He doesn't deserve Len..

He's Gonna Die..."

//OvO You like it?!? You Like it?!?!?!