It Was Me

//I haven't been updating.. yeah.. And now.. HERE I AAAAMMMM!!!!

ENJOOOOYYY!!!

Len's P.O.V

I was shocked to see Miku and My grandpa at the door. What the heck are they doing here??!?! "What?!" I yelled. My grandfather cleared his throat. "We'll be taking you back, Len.." He said. I shook my head furiously. "NO! I AM NOT COMING BACK!!!!" I yelled. Miku grew mad and stomped in front of me "No Len!!! We are going home!! You're coming with us!" She yelled. As then... Oliver came to look at the action.

"Len what is going o- What?!?!" Oliver had the same reaction as I did. I looked at him worriedly. "Oliver.. Go inside!!" I said to him. He shook his head. "No... I'm staying here!!!!!" He said childishly. "No oliver its not safe here!!" I yelled at him. Miku just grabbed my hand. "Len will be coming home with us!!" She yelled I shook my head. "I rather die!!!" I yelled and took my hand away from hers. She grew angrier by the second. "Do it miku..." My irritated grand father said. Do what?? At the corner of my eye.. Miku was pointing out a gun on Oliver. Wh-what?!?! "What are you doing?!?!?" I yelled. Oliver froze. He was about to cry. "I'm gonna shoot him Len!! What do you think I should do?? What do you think YOU should do?! Come with us? Or let your sweet oliver die?!?!" She yelled. Oliver just stood there. "N-no Len!!" Oliver yelled. I was so confused by the second. "5 seconds Len" my grandfather said. I camt answer. Oliver wants me to stay. That's what he wants.. But. 4... 3... I ran towards oliver. This is what I can do now.. 2....

.1....

I sound of a gun was heard. I looked around to see who got shot. Everyone looked at me. They were so shocked. And then I noticed that my stomach was bleeding.. So....

....it was me, huh?.....