Would You Ever Love Me back?

(Yohoho!!! Finally updated le new chapta!)

-

Len's P.O.V (takes place after they got home from Oliver's house)

After we ate Ice cream that SeeU and Seewoo bought, Me and Rin excused ourselves because of our manager that called us. We forgot to tell her where we are. *sighs*. After we bid our goodbyes to Oliver and his family, we came inside the car that our manager send for me and Rin.

Oliver is a quite interesting boy. He']] be innocent at first then he'll get mad. Maybe its because of my actions earlier. I shouldn't have yelled at him. But what if I really hurt him so bad? I know that I really need to say sort but how? He practically hates me now. I'll just beg for his forgiveness tomorrow!!!

And then it hit me....

why do I care for this kid?

What's so special about him?

Why would I even need his forgiveness?

Do I like him?

No...No Len... no. you like girls... GIRLS LEN!!

As we finally got back, I ran straight into my room and jumped on my bed, digging down my face on the pillow.

what if I DO like him?

It could ruin me. Liking a guy?

Why does it have to be a guy?

Guys are really masculine and so not what I'm interested on.

But then there's Oliver, His fragile and feminine body, Such gold and silky locks of hair, thin, pale Luscious lips and a bashful tsundere. That's what he is.

you know what? I don't care anymore. So what if I like Oliver? So what if I like a boy?

Love is Love. But will oliver love me back?

I buried my face even deeper and I heard Rin speak. "Is there something bothering you Len?"

I looked up and saw the girl version of me standing there with a worried face

"I.... ummm" I couldn't say anything. I couldn't lie. She's my sister. I can't hide any secret from her.

"Is this about Oliver? You finally noticed your love for him?" I flushed beet red. SHE KNOWS!!! I just shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure. but I get the weird feeling" She smiled at me. "That's love bro." She patted my head and left the room. L-Love? So what I'm saying before was true? I love Oliver. I Love Oliver.

I Love You Oliver,

But,

Would you ever Love me back?