He Changed My Life Forever

//Ve~~~~~ A new story!!! Suu Happy!! Suu Happy!!! then again, Suuu happy!! I've got many reviews about this story on fanfiction.net Love you aaaalll!! I decided to continue this... vehehehehe!!!

Enjooooy!!

Len's P.O.V

Today is another day of school. Another crappy day. A day where you'll hurt your ears because of squeals. A day where... well... I could see Oliver again. I wouldnt say that it is a crappy day. Just seeing oliver smile is enough.. and even too much.

So I was walking in the empty hallways. I was trying to avoid other wouldnt I wouldn't want anyone tackling me. Then I saw this curled up figure. A boy... He was trying to hide himself with a coat. He looked familiar. And... He's crying.. I walked up to him slowly.. Then I noticed. It was Oliver.

Seeing him cry like that, almost made me cry. I Sat down with him and gently hugged him. He almost jumped up as a surprise. "Hey Oliver, what's wrong?" I asked. He shivered. As if he was scared. "I-Im fine..." He answered. I pulled out and looked at him closely. He was hurt. As if he was beaten up.

"Oliver, are you okay?! Who did this to you?!" I exclaimed. I don't want anyone hurting Oliver. He's MY oliver and I don't want anyone hurting him! Anyone who hurts him will answer to me!! "No Len.... I just... Fell down the stairs is all.." He answered. This is too serious. I sighed and carried him. "Wh-what? Len! Put me down!!" He yelled. I wouldn't really listen. "No. you're hurt. And I want to make this up to you because. I hurt you somehow... I'll take you to the nurse!!" He shook his head. "I can walk!!" "I'm not listening Oliver!!" I said as I walked to the nurse's office and when we got there, I found out that oliver seemed to be always there.

...............

After We Got out of there, Oliver thanked me and smiled. I froze as I looked at his cute face. As if I wanted to kiss him. but I cant. He'll hate me. "Hey Oliver, Do you want to walk in our next class?" I asked he smiled then nodded. "Sure!!"

As we walked in the halls. Hoping to see no one, I kept glancing on Oliver's face. I can't resist kissing him!!! "Hey Oliver" He looked at me. "Yes Len?" I constantly smiled "Do you think that if I like someone, They would like me back??" I asked. He looked surprised. "Of course they will!! Now who would turn down on THE Kagamine Len?!" He said chuckling slightly. I then laughed. "Really?!?! Well THE kagamine Len will get the chance after all!!" I laughed then Oliver laughed with me. I misstepped on something and fell over Oliver. Oh no.. is he hurt? "Len...." I looked down on him. "Hmmmm??" He was so red!!! "Ummm--" I cut off his sentence. "Just close your eyes." He nodded then done so. That's where I get to kiss him. His eyes went wide. I pulled out of the kiss, and stood up also helping up oliver. "L-Len I---" "Shhh.. Oliver, Let me cherish this moment one last time."

I leaned over and kissed him. And to my surprise, He's kissing me back!! I put my arms around his waist and put his arms around my neck. As we pulled out, he hugged me just like that. "Oliver I--"

"Ssshhh Len, I love you too"

"Really?!?!"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"Yes, yes it is"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then prove it idiot!!"

"Of course, I will."

I smiled and kissed him again. I underestimated this day. This day that...

He changed my life forever.

//DAAAAANG!!!! I WAS PRACTICALLY RUSHING THIS BUT NO WORRIES!!! THIS IS NOT GONNA END SUU EASILYYYY!!!