Chapter 2- Lil Baby

Carter

I sat in class thinking about the girl from lunch. She was so sexy and her aggressiveness turned me on. I tapped my leg trying to get rid of the sexual feeling I was having.

"You good?" YM asked, I nodded.

"How many more hours until this shit ends? I'm tired as fuck!" I whispered back to her.

She shrugged pulling out some sun flower seeds, she poured some on my paper and we begin eating. I yawned leaning back into my seat falling asleep.

"Aye bitch ass!" I felt a slap on my face and jumped up smacking my teeth.

"What nigga?"

She laughed. "It's time to go, let's get the fuck out of here." I looked around seeing the class empty, I grabbed my books walking behind YM out of class.

We walked through the hall of people getting multiple stares and whispers from girls. I shook my head opening my locker.

"Hey Carter, I hear you're new." some girl in a cheerleading outfit said. I looked her up and down nodding before licking my lips.

This was an everyday thing, I don't go up to pussy...pussy comes up to me.

"Yeah. You plan on showing me around someday baby?"

She giggled. "Yes, I'm Tae by the way."

"Nice to meet you Tae." I winked, I dapped up YM before walking to my next class Spanish. My favorite class, I'm use to hearing sexy girls speak Spanish to me so I decided to take the class.

Kodie

"What does this even mean?" Jas pouted. I laughed watching her struggle and slid my paper over.

"Class we have a new student." I looked up and my heart started beating faster, why did she have to be in this class? "This is Carter, she'll be joining our class so make her feel welcomed."

"There go ya boo." I rolled my eyes as Jas winked. She waved Carter over, I groaned mentally. "Hey Carter you can sit next to Kodie."

She nodded taking a seat next to me. "Don't be shy baby I don't bite." she whispered causing me to shiver a bit.

"Well I do." I whispered back aggressively. I noticed her lick her lips again which seemed to be her favorite thing to do.

I decided to look forward and ignore her, which only worked for about a minute. I could hear her mumble things in frustration and looked over.

"You need help with that?" I chuckled. She looked up giving me a straight face.

I put my hands up in surrender, she smacked her teeth.

"Alright can you help me baby."

It was my turn to straight face her until she gave me an innocent smile. I let Jasmine finish before giving her my paper.

"You're not so bad Kodie Shane."

I bit my lip. "How old are you? You look too old to be in high school." she gave me a look for a few minutes before returning back to the paper.