Chapter 30- Where Do We Go From Here?

Kodie

I stood on the balcony smiling hard. I felt arms wrap around me and smiled harder. I felt soft kisses on my neck and moaned slightly.

"Why you out here? You good?" Carter asked kissing my neck a little more.

I nodded. "Yeah just feel good with how my life is going right now." I turned around wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Same college huh? How do you feel about that? You know us being together 24/7." She scratched the back of her head.

My brow raised. "You don't want to be with me...?"

"No no baby I just don't want you to get tired of me being around you and me end up getting pushed away." She looked away.

Carter was scared of losing me and I could tell, I knew us being in college she thinks we won't have much time together which we won't but there's no way I would let anything happen to me and Carter.

"Kodie!" I heard my name being called from downstairs.

"Let me go see what they want." I rolled my eyes pecking her lips. I sighed watching her walk to the balcony, I walked out the room seeing what they wanted.

Carter

I ran my hands over my face sucking in the smoke from the blunt. I felt hands rub my arm and smiled. "Wassup bab-" I turned around and stopped mid sentence seeing who it's was. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard the good news, I wanted to congratulate you in person. Engaged huh? You didn't even want to commit to me but all of a sudden this girl changes your mind." I looked in her eyes seeing the hurt and sighed.

It was Brittany, my ex girlfriend. We 'talked' for a year or so and I just couldn't commit to her, she wasn't what I wanted. But with Kodie it was different, I fell madly in love and marrying her was the only thing on my mind.

"I guess I just didn't feel that spark with you. Why are you here? I didn't invite you." I put out my blunt crossing my arms.

She rolled her eyes coming closer rubbing my arms softly, I made a face backing up.

"Carter what do you see in her? She has daddy issues from what I heard." She chuckled, I clenched my jaw tightly before releasing.

"The question is what did I see in you. You cheated on me nonstop which means you had dick issues right?" Her mouth dropped tightly, I chuckled nodding trying to move around her.

She pushed me back grabbing my neck trying to kiss me, I pushed her forecfully causing her to fall.

"Fuck you thought this was? You thought I was the same Carter from back then right? The one who ran back to you constantly everytime I believed your lies STOOPID?"

She looked at me hurt. I shook my head sighing.

"What's going on here?" Kodie asked walking in. I pulled Kodie to me by her waist.

"Nothing baby, she was just congratulating us." I pecked her lips multiple times watching that smile I fell in love with appear.

Brittany shook her head running out. "I'm about to go tell everyone the party is over."

Kodie grabbed my arm stopping me. "Wait why?"

"We just graduated you think I wanna spend this night partying?" I licked my lips. "I got something else in mind baby." I winked watching her blush.

I walked down the stairs cutting the music off abruptly. "Alright look, it was good graduating with you niggas but y'all gotta get the fuck out. I need some celebration pussy and if you're taken you'd understand but if your single stop by the store on your way home. Dildos range from $5-$10 buy one." I smiled, they laughed.

Everyone gathered they're things walking out. I waited until the last person left before walking out Brooke and YM.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Brooke smirked

"You should be worried about what YM about to do to you tonight." Her smile faded, I chuckled dapping them both up closing the door behind them locking it.

I walked slowly up the stairs back into the room, Kodie was laying on the bed in only boxers. I licked my lips pulling off my shirt slowly, I kicked off my slippers getting on the bed hovering over her. I moved a piece of hair out of her hair, I bit my lip staring at her.

"You know I love you right?" I kissed her pulling on her bottom lip. She nodded, I cuffed her face staring at her, Look at me. I graduated highschool and is now engaged to the love of my life. I snapped out of it pulling the covers over us. You could figure how the rest of the night went.

Brooke

I gasped. "Fuckkk." My back arched and my toes curled. Her tongue felt fucking amazing, I closed my eyes tightly. She came up kissing me. I opened my mouth trying to catch my breathing.

"You good?" She laughed laying next to me. I turned over cuddling into her.

"What's our plans now that we graduated?" She pulled me tighter into her. "You thinking about going to college?"

"It slipped my mind but I don't think it's for me, I'm a trap girl not a college girl Brooke." She took a puff of the fresh blunt. "But if that's what you want to do then I won't stop you baby, I don't want to stop your dreams of going to college."

I shook my head slowly. "I don't think I want to be away from you so I'm good, whatever you do baby I'm with you." She looked at me smiling widely. I pulled her into a deep kiss.

"I'm going to miss Kodie and Carter tho." I said lowly. I've gotten so close to Carter and Kodie too being that we are all best friends.

"You? Me and Carter have never been apart even as youngins. We'll for sure visit them 24/7 baby." YM cuddled into me gripping my face pecking my lips over and over until she fell asleep, I soon got tired falling asleep afterwards.