Chapter 23- You Touched My Shorty?

Kodie
1 Week Later

Next week is graduation week and we were beyond excited. Since visiting my moms grave and getting my stepdad out of the way everything has been perfect. Me and Carter were doing great as always and YM well she's being YM.

I walked through the halls to my locker. Carter was already in her class and YM was probably somewhere smoking or drinking henny as usual.

"Shit" I yelled as my book dropped from my hands. As I bent down another hand helped pick up my stuff for me. "Thank You." I finally looked up.

"Kodie right?" I cut my eyes nodding. She held out her hand. "I'm Jazz, I'm new here and was wondering if you could maybe show me around." Jazz...Her name sounded familiar but I couldn't quite figure it out.

I smiled slowly nodding. "Sure I'll see if my girlfriend wouldn't mind." I rolled my eyes walking past her. I wasn't interested in her or the 6,000 mega teeth she had in her mouth.

"Wait." She grabbed my arm forcefully, I scrunched up my face snatching away. She backed me into the lockers pulling me into a kiss.

I shook my head pushing her away clocking my fists back punching her dead in her face. "Shit!" I cried out holding my fists. I don't know if it was her teeth or her jawline but my hand was definitely hurting.

She laughed grabbing her jaw walking away, my hand was pounding. I dropped my things walking to the school nurse.

"Kodie what happened?" The principal asked grabbing my hand examining it. I snatched back from her slight shaking my head.

"Nothing I'm fine, I just need ice." I walked into the nurse office sitting on the couch, I had to tell Carter but I didn't know how she's take it.

Carter

"I don't understand this shit and where the fuck is my baby she usually be back by now." I said frustratedly. I was in Spanish a class I could seem to get yet, Kodie always helped me understand but she wasn't back in class.

I got up walking up to the teacher. "Kodie's not back yet and it's been too long, can I go check on her?" She nodded handing me a pass. I usually don't ask but graduation is next week and I don't have time for extra trouble.

I walked into the hall, I stopped in my tracks seeing the bitch I thought I'd never see again. She looked at me smirking. "Fuck you looking at?" Her shirt had a bit blood on it and she was holding her jaw.

She chuckled walking away, I shook my head walking up to Kodie's locker confused. Her binders were fumbled on the ground.

"What the fuck going on?" I picked up her books walking to the office. I was even more worried about my baby.

"Carter you looking for Kodie right?" The principal asked, I nodded slowly.

"She's in the nurse, she came in holding her hand like it was broke." I scrunched up my face, I jogged to the nurse office barging in. The nurse was wrapping her hand up.

"Yo baby what the fuck happened?" I dropped her stuff in the nearby chair bending down infront of her. I grabbed her hand examining it.

"Somegirlkissedmeandipunchedherintheface." She mumbled in one breath.

"What? Talk clearer baby."