Chapter 19- Birthday Sex

"We switchin' positions, you feel so rounded. Tell me where you want your gift, girl?" - Birthday Sex

Kodie
Oct. 28

I woke up with a semi smile on my face. It's my 18th birthday, I was excited to be legal but birthdays was just another day for me. I never told Carter my birthday so she doesn't know. What I'm most excited about was me and Carter's one month anniversary. (They got together September 28th) 

I looked over smiling at the sexy stud beside me. I kissed her neck over and over until she flipped on the stomach, she pulled me in by my waist holding me close to her.

"Baby get up! Do you know what fucking day it is?" my voice was still a little raspy as I whispered in her ear. I kissed under her ear seductively.

"It'll be eat pussy day if you keep talking to me in that sexy ass voice." she mumbled getting up. She smiled widely, stretching her arms out to me.

"Happy anniversary my love." she lifted me up placing kisses all over me.

"Happy Anniversary baby. Been dealing with yo ass for one whole month. One month down more days, weeks, months, and years to go. I love you girl." She continued placing kisses all over me.

"Okay okay that's enough." I laughed getting down. We both walked into the closet picking out a simple matching joggers and matching hoodie. She started the water while I got the rest of our outfit ready.

"Come on before the water get cold." I nodded walking into the bathroom, we both stripped getting in. We took showers together now to save water.

"So what are we doing after school today?" I started a conversation as we washed up.

"I was thinking dinner and whatever it leads to after that. Nah but I have something special for you, you just have to wait." Carter smirked winking. I rolled my eyes turning around so she could wash my backside then did the same for her.

After we were done we dried up putting on our clothes. We both put our hair in messy buns and topped it off with matching headbands.

"You good? Your ready?" I nodded stuffing my phone into my pocket. We walked to the car getting in.

"Back to school how fun." I sighed sarcastically. We swooped around to YM's house seeing her already outside. She hopped in with a smirk on her face.

"Fuck you smiling at weird nigga."

"Y'all fucking tonight?" she asked bluntly. I chuckled shaking my head.

"That ain't none of your business at all." Carter said stopping the car in our designed parking lot. We grabbed our bags walking inside.

"Babe we still need to discuss our college choices. Like the states and if we're going to turn into a long distance couple." I pouted. She gave me a look cutting her eyes at me.

"Kiss." She puckered her lips. I stood on my tippy toes kissing her. "Let's worry about another day."

She grabbed my hand walking me to class, I sighed hugging and kissing her goodbye then walking in taking my seat.

Carter

I grabbed my keys walking towards the door. I was leaving school today to setup everything at home for Kodie's Birthday. I knew she didn't like celebrating her birthday but everyone deserves to celebrate turning 18.