Chapter 18- Fool Me Once, Shame On You

Young M.A

I smoked my fifth bunt today, I sat on the couch with my henny in my other hand. Since Carter and Kodie decided to skip school, there was no reason for me to be there. I sat there thinking about their relationship, to me they had the best relationship in the world while me on the other hand have no luck with love.

I heard the doorbell ring and sighed, I got up dragging to the door opening it. "Fuck you doing here?"

"I know your mad at me but I just came to talk please." Jasmine pleaded, I moved to the side letting her in closing the door behind her.

We sat on opposite sides of the couch. I cleared my throat. "Why? Why not tell us you was related to that bitch. Whole time they use to date, we never saw you."

She sighed. "That's because she was insecure about Carter even seeing me and gaining interest. I thought I was doing the right thing by choosing her side because she was my sister but instead I lost three people that means the most to me."

I nodded, I looked over at her. Her face held so much hurt and guilt but how could I trust her with my life or even my bros lives again?

"I was really feeling you man and you do some nut shit like this. I don't know if I can trust you Jas." I wiped my hand over my face shaking my head.

She moved closer to me grabbing my hand. "I know you won't trust me right of bat but let me earn it with all three of you, I miss you and I miss us." she said lowly putting her head down.

I sighed lifting her head, I gripped her chin pulling her into a kiss. It's like nothing never happened between us, our kiss was still in sync and still filled with love.

"It won't be easy but I'm willing to try again with you as long as you don't do no stupid shit like that again, now let's go." I put my henny to the side getting up.

"Where we going?"

I looked back at her. "To make it right with Kodie and Carter." I grabbed her hand pulling her to the door. I closed the door behind us watching her walk to my car.

I don't know how this was going to turn out but I was willing to fix everything myself since both of them are to stubborn to.

Carter

"You always eating my shit when you got the same damn thing to eat." I pouted watching Kodie pick off my plate.

"For some reason food looks better when you have it." I cut my eyes at her and let her continue eating my food. I heard the door bell go off.

"Next time I'll remember to eat mines before I bring you yours baby." I smiled kissing her forehead. I walked into the living room opening the door, my smile faded.

"What the fuck she doing here?" I mean mugged Jasmine while dapping bro up.

"We all need to sit down and talk so call Kodie in here." YM said coming in pulling Jasmine behind her. I sighed closing the door.

"Baby come see." I called out to Kodie, she came out the kitchen with her mouth full carrying my food.

"Fat ass, come here baby." I patted my lap, she came to sit down. Her smile faded seeing jasmine. "I know, I had the same reaction." I whispered to her.