Chapter 14- It's Your Night

Carter

I hovered over her licking my lips. I kissed her neck slowly, she gripped my throat pulling me down. "Let me be in control tonight." she whispered. I moaned at her sudden aggression, she pushed me down hovering over me.

"Just don't tease me." she smirked kissing my neck sucking, her hand trailed down to my center. She rubbed me through my boxers.

"Don't do what babygirl?" She bit her lip staring me into my eyes. My mouth formed a capital O as her fingers rubbed my now wet folds.

"Kodieeee." I hugged frustratedly. She chuckled getting up to pull off my boxers, she hovered back over me pulling me into a slow kiss. Her fingers went back to my folds as she caressed slowly. "Stop. Fucking. Teasing. Meeee." I breathed out feeling her fingers into me.

"I can't hear you baby what'd you say?" she moved my head to the side attacking my neck, I moaned throwing my head back more. Her fingers pumped into me slowly but steady.

"Fuuuck man." I cursed breathing out. She went down to my chest placing kisses. I bit my lip feeling myself about to burst. "Fuck! Shit! I'm cumming!"

She came up smirking taking her fingers out abruptly, my head popped up. She went down until her face was directly infront of it.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shut the fuck up damn Carter." she growled, I opened my mouth to say something which came out into a moan. I could feel her tongue entering me, my eyes rolled back and my toes curled. I could feel her fingers rubbing me before she entered me with force.

"Shiiiiit man." I gripped her head guiding her.

"Damn you taste good, this my shit right?" she looked up at me still eating me out. Her dark brown eyes staring into mine drove me crazy, I nodded hysterically. "I can't hear you baby." 

"Yessss baby shit." I cursed out, I could feel myself getting close and started to shake. I bit my lip trying to hold it longer.

"Cum!" she demanded, I came all over her tongue breathing out irregularly. She chuckled, I smacked my teeth moving her out of the way. I pushed her back down, it was my turn to smirk.

"You think shit funny?" she continued to smirk. I grabbed the hem of her boxers ripping it in halves. I bent down blowing on it, she moaned running her hands through my dreads. I took her into my mouth whole, she gripped my hair tightly moaning.

"What was you saying baby?" I sucked on her clit feeling the wetness drench my mouth. "Hmm?" the vibration vibrates through her.

"Fu-FUCK! Baby right there." she moaned out lifting her legs up. I gripped her hips in place pulling her closer to me.

"Why you so damn low? Ma not here, moan that shit out." I demanded, I rubbed her clit with my two fingers before pumping her deeply.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Baaaaby." she tried scooting up, I pulled her back towards me locking her in my arms.

"Whea you think you going?" I tilted my head a little, I kissed her thighs before taking her back into my mouth. I could feel her shake a little and knew she was close.

I reached over grabbing the strap from my nightstand. I stood up putting the strap on before getting back onto the bed hovering over her.

"Tonight is your night girl." I whispered kissing her shoulder, I put the tip towards her entrance. "And I promise to make your night special baby." I kissed her cheek again pushing into her. Her fingertips immediately scratched my back as she yelled out.

My dreads fell from the loose bun falling all over the place, I pumped into her slowly. The sweat from both of our bodies were starting to occur.

"Oh my fucking god baby." hearing her moan gave me motivation, I sped up digging my head into the crook of her neck.

I could see eyes watered, I could tell the pleasure was unbearable. She threw her head back moaning softly. "Yes baby." she moaned. I kissed her neck slowly as my strokes became faster and harder.

"I love you baby."

She smiled pulling me into a kiss. "I love you too Carter."

Kodie

I woke up yawning. I was about to get up until I felt Carter big ass on top of me. I moved her body over getting up jogging to the bathroom. I relieved myself the washed my hands.

"Baby?" I heard Carter said in her deep groggy voice.

"In the bathroom."

I begin brushing my teeth. She came in a few seconds later wrapping her arms around my waist. "Yo baby look what you did?" I lifted my head showing her the trail of hickeys down my chest. She laughed.

"You think that's bad look at my back." she turned around showing me her back full of scratches.

"Damn who fucked up your back?" I chuckled washing my mouth out. I turned her around pulling her down for a kiss. "Ma really hasn't been home I'm worried about her."

She sighed deeply running her hand over her face. "I know man, she won't return any of my calls or anything. I'm worried every night but I still have hope that'll she will come home or be here when we wake up."

I could see the hurt in Carter's eyes and knew exactly how that felt. My mother was everything to me, she understood me, she accepted my sexuality, and she loved me unconditionally. Seeing her past away was terrible and it broke my heart. But I grew fond of Carter's mom and she became a second mother to me, I don't want to lose another mom.

"I know baby but at some point we do have to look for her and find out something. We can't just sit here and wait until days go by to do something." she nodded kissing my forehead.

I hugged her tightly, Carter and her mom is all I got now and if I lost one of them it'll be like losing myself.

"I'm not going anywhere baby I promise." Carter replied as if she read my mind. I sighed nodding, she bent down kissing me passionately. We stayed in each other's arms for what felt like a lifetime.