Chapter 8- Pussy Pleaser

Carter
Pussy Pleaser

I woke up frustrated. I mean like pussy on waterfall kind of frustrated. I huffed pushing the covers off of me stretching my legs different ways to get rid of the feeling.

"Fuck it." I swung my legs over the bed, I opened my door quietly walking to the guest room where Kodie was. My mom strictly said we had to sleep in separate rooms but that wasn't going to stop me. I twisted the door open lowly walking in.

Kodie was already up scrolling on her phone. She put her phone down looking at me. I walked over to the bed climbing in pulling the cover over the both of us.

"What Carter?" she whispered. I ignored her kissing on her neck. "No." she managed to get out which came out as a moan. She tried pushing me away, I grabbed both of her arms locking them over her head. She tried pushing me away with her legs.

"Stop fighting me. Tell me you don't want it?" My voice was aggressive yet raspy since I did just wake up.

"Your mom is sleeping." I continued to kiss on her neck leaving marks everywhere possible.

"That's not what I asked. Tell me you don't want it." I stopped kissing her looking into her eyes. She licked her lips moaning, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. "You want it don't you?"

"Yes." She whispered audibly. That was all the confirmation I needed. I kissed her lips pulling on her bottom one, one hand kept her arms in place while the other one slithered down to the hem of her boxers.

I slid a hand in her boxers caressing her folds, she was wet already. "Damn baby we both wet as shit right now." she bit her lip groaning. I continued to rub her clit slowly.

"Stop fucking teasing Carter." I smirked shoving my two pussy fingers in her pumping slowly. I kissed the inside of her thighs feeling her shiver at my touch. "Fuckkk." her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she bit her lip again. She shook a little trying to close her legs.

"Open. Your. Fucking. Legs!" I whispered through gritted teeth. As soon as she opened her legs further I dove in. Her legs locked up, she grabbed my dreads as I firmly held the sides of her thighs.

I sucked on her clit hungrily, she tasted so sweet.

"Fuck I'm gonna cuuum!" She yelled. I slapped her thigh.

"Wake my mama up and see what happens." I wrapped one hand over her mouth and started sucking back on her now swollen lips. Her moans were muffled by my hand.

I dug my tongue deep inside her, her legs shook again I knew she was close to releasing. I took my hand off of her mouth. "I'm gonna cuuum." she whispered.

"Hold it!" I stuck my two fingers back in while my tongue still worked it's way inside her.

"I can't Carter FUCK!"

"Cum." I demanded and almost immediately she rode out her orgasm. I sucked her clean getting up. I went to go lay down beside her.

"Nah we not done." She whispered getting up. She went down spreading my legs, I jumped at her touch. I never gotten head being that I was always the dominant one.

She pulled down my boxers throwing them across the room, she went down blowing on it. "Fuck!" I cursed, shit felt good.

She paused looking me in my eyes. "Do I have permission to eat you babygirl?" she asked tilting her head to the side, I bit my lip nodding. "Nah let me hear you, do I have permission to eat you?" she asked again.